LSU fans cheer for Tulane?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Sep 19, 2006.

1. LSUterrill

LSUterrill Founding Member

I don't care how you feel about my post lsu-fan... I hate everything about Tulane's football program.... I have been verbally and physically attacked by Tulane students in the past.. That was classless... I, as a fan have NEVER done that to a visiting fan at a LSU game... Tulane is the one University that I don't give a piss about.... They should drop their football program or drop to Division II... Their Coach Stinks.. Their football program stinks... As far as people that suffered from Katrina.. I said nothing about myself not feeling sorry for people affected.. If they were affected personally.. I'm very, very sorry.... I feel for everyone that was affected.. I've volunteered hours and hours helping people clean up and recover.. But this is the 2006 football season, a full year later, and this football game has nothing to do with Hurricane Katrina!!!!!! Just like CrescentCityTiger said.. Tulane fans show us no respect or positive for anything LSU has done for them during their situation last season.. I don't find the way I feel classless at all. My feeling are fully justified.. I grew up pulling for Tulane to do well except for when they played LSU.. But after the way I've been treated by Tulane fans over the years even after we kicked their ass, I have not 1 single bit of respect for them or their program.... Like I said.. I wish we could beat them 400 to 0.... TIGER-BAIT!!! TIGER-BAIT!!!!! Yea, I agree.. You must be a little soft.....

:helmet: :tigerhead :geauxtige :lsup: LSU!

2. LSUterrill

Hey lsu-fan... Right after I responded to your comment on my post, I went to another message board and found a Tulane fan showing his respect for us in a friendly post... Now do you blame the way I feel..??? LOL!!!! Go to Hell Tulane.... I can't wait to blow their ass out...

That Tulane fan post is pasted below:::::

Jax wave
    Tulane Fan
    Member since Mar 2006
    256 posts

Totally hypocritical (Posted on 9/19 at 10:15 p.m.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    is what your fan base is after you won a share of a NC in 2003 by building an entire defensive strategy around absolutely MUGGING every opponent's receivers week after week. Saban admitted he devised the "Blitz'n Mug" because he had two freshman DBs scheduled to start. Get to the QB with the blitz before the receivers can disengage even if it takes 15-20 yards.

USC's big receivers would have beaten that all night and if a good officiating crew called the game it wouldn't have been close.

It's absolutely laughable to read this crap day after day. Go back and watch film from 2003. You'll see what I'm talking about.

3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

The proper thing to do when when you see an Auburn fan on fire, is beat the fire out with a chain first, then piss on him so he doesn't become dehydrated.
    As far as Tulane goes, I disagree with you. Regardless of what happened in the past, Tulane is the opponent aand should be treated as an opponent.
    To quote John Kreese from the karate Kid "A man confronts you he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy"

4. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Ivan = 25 US deaths $13 Billion damages
    Katrina = at least 1836 dead (more than 700 still missing) over $81 billion in damages,Federal disater declaration covers an area almost as large as ll of the United Kingdom
    Not exactly apples to apples

5. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Unbelievable post!

Cheer for this bunch ... are u nuckin futz.

Go ahead and cheer for this bunch of low-life, uptown Green Scum ... then read about what they and their fans say about LSU AFTER the game.

I hope the Boos drown out the cheers ... I wanna get reports of whimpering on their bus ride back to the AUDUBON ZOO ... where they all AZZ FOR WHO?

62-0

6. Kkille1LSU

Kkille1LSU Founding Member

I agree with LSU-fan. No reason to be that disrespectful to anybody, whether it is a team or person. Your mama taught you better than that. A small minded Tulane comment against LSU doesn't give one the right. Even if one was verbally and physically assaulted, it was in the past, let it go. You should have gotten your revenge soon after. Your father taught you that.

7. lsu-fan

lsu-fan Freshman

I don't even know how to respond to that LSUterrill.

Maybe my education at LSU was more valuable, or I know where the importance of a sport played by young adults rank in the grand scheme of life ... but I find your earlier post disgraceful. If others don't agree with me then that is fine.

We will just have to agree to disagree.

I'm glad we have real men like you around, you represent our university with such class. Soft people like me have no business supporting the Tigers because I can't find it in myself to degrade Tulane fans in the face of Katrina. Say whatever you want, this is your quote:

I can care less what they went through because of Katrina.. All of us went through a lot because of Katrina.....

Maybe you can make that your sig, or better yet pester Skip to make it LSU's sporting theme for 2006.

8. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is kinda why I hate :eek:lefire: like I do, their fans are the only ones who have ever gotten in my face and said stuff to me, (remember I live in Mississippi), granted they only do it when they are doing well, but they manage to find me and say stuff to me.

9. LSUterrill

lsu-fan ... people like you trip me out.. You can take the time to post a disagreement with another Tiger fan, which is fine. That is what these boards are all about.. Everyone has their own opinion. You say you can't find it in yourself to degrade Tulane, but you go out of the way to degrade me, another LSU fan, in your post... That's class. I HATE Tulane and you don't... I'm sorry you can't accept that and that you are such a better person than I am... LOL!!!... I can live with that.. I'm very glad we disagree!!! I represent LSU with much class, not that you would know...you have no clue who I am or what I do, Thank God... and I represent us well.... LOL!!!!! You can feel free to degrade me some more with another post. I won't read it.. I'm through with you... GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Go Tulane Go.. and take lsu-fan with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIGER-BAIT!!!! TIGER-BAIT!!!!!

:helmet: :tigerhead :geauxtige :eek:ldskule: :lsup: LSU!

10. lsu-fan

lsu-fan Freshman

I didn't say I was better than you and certainly wasn't trying to suggest that I support Tulane ... if anything I was pointing out that the game of football and life are seperate, not to be used to degrade people or a team that suffered through Katrina (even if it's Tulane).

LSU should handle Tulane easily, I'm a little more confident in the Tigers and don't believe they need me trashing fans in the name of "support".

Anyway your point is well taken and I will drop it, unless of course you want to continue to dodge your comments and try to spin this towards me.

*I'm from New Orleans, my entire family lives in New Orleans ... I have flown back home at least 9 times in the last 12 months to gut houses and help put my families lives and homes back together. You said that you have help Katrina victims and I for one would like to thank you for that, in spite of your comments here, it's no easy task and I can't imagine the amount of sympathy you must feel to go through that without having family involved. So, yes I get sensitive when debating Katrina. I thought this thread was a nice gesture, as opposing fans yet fellow Louisianians, to clap for Tulane as they take the field. To degrade the team and fans is petty and below us as LSU fans, at least in my opinion.