LSU considers adding diversity class to graduation requirements

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I think this is no big deal. Most kids these days are woke anyways. Some folks wont like it because they are threatened by unknows. They should however, consider the feelings of the guilty white kids cause, yunno, it's okay to be a fucking snowflake these days and need a hug after tripping over a rock

Good luck with all that, you little brats.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what dont they knows

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Can't say really. I just imagine there are those threatened by the notion rather than the content. I'm sure we would all either like it or hate it knowing what the content is.

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I’m a big "opportunity cost" kind of guy. Wonder what course requirement will be sacrificed?

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are most kids woke or do most of them not give a shit about diversity? I. Know it would have pissed me off to have to take another bullshit course before they would give me the degree that I worked and paid for.

Most college kids are majoring in things other than gender and racial equity studies

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

You are right. The very most of kids are going to school and trying to balance grades with party.

this kind of shit is a liberal professor and media driven. Telling them what they need to think.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i was a student at LSU as recently as 2018 and i was shocked at the wokeness. i would guess maybe 28.7% of the students at LSU would vote bernie and maybe 18.2% are to some extent cultural marxist woke authoritarians. the rest are country boys and cheeleader girls and frat boys and shit that are either conservative or non-thinkers or dems more aligned with biden than AOC, or petroleum engineers just trying to make grades and get paid.

of course any criticism of this woke course will be characterized as racist (just like the chinese want) and shouted down. its a lot easier these days to keep your mouth shut and play along. and i cant fault the folks that do. if you just want a paycheck to feed your kids, or a degree, its not worth it to push back even slightly when the woke mob comes.

9. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Logic.. sorry couldn't resist
    Probably a humanity or history