LSU Chippewa Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

We have improved each game, but my opinion remains the same. Who we’ve beaten DOES matter.

Bama is a loss and I think we lose at least 2 more.

No SEC game is a gimme.

Is 8-4 enough for O to be employed here next year?? I think we’re gonna find out. Any worse than that, he’s gone and he’s Gene Chizik….

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

A lot depends on how we look on the way to 8-4. Do we lose to anyone we're not "supposed" to lose to? Are we competitive in the losses or getting blown out?

kcal likes this.
  3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Who is left on sched that we "arent supposed to"? I ask in jest but short of moostate who just sheet bed against Memphis, I have no other pics. Ark looks like they finally have their sheet together. Kitten has Olepiss playing something of a D and their O is lighting up. Barn looks serviceable under new coach. UK looking solid. Who else?

Edit, forgot we still had ULM on sched later.

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

More of a historic judgement than 2021. We should beat Moo, KY, Ole Miss, ULM and Arky, regardless of how good they are in any given year. At least that's conventional LSU fan wisdom. Auburn and A&M are year to year calls; this year Auburn should be a win, A&M still iffy. That's 8-9 wins, but its that first group that paint the picture. We're "supposed to" beat Ole Miss and Arkansas; drop those or any of those other conventional sure things I mentioned, and the seat may get too hot for Oeaux to keep it.

Then again, what the hell do I know?

furduknfish, Winston1 and shane0911 like this.