LSU Chippewa Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

After this coming weekend we will remember that we didn't worry about MSU. However we all better remember we have a bunch of good to great coaches in our conference. Kiffin, Leach, Mullin and the Arky coach are changing their teams for the better. Nothing going to be easy in this conference just ask Nick.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Uh, hold up swole up, I predicted us to straight up lose last night. Instead I saw a completely different team. Offense looked sharp, OL was actually blocking, defense was flying to the ball and playing with a purpose. I understand it was CMU but what I'm focused on is the effort. That wasn't there in the last two games and it gives me hope. Can it be sustained is the question at hand.

LSU_4_LIFE and kcal like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sorry if my opinion doesn't please you. Let's see which opinion is right this Sat yours, Vegas's or mine. From the tone of your post I can see O could never please you. I simply disagree. I don't depend on Vegas nor the prevailing views of posters here or anywhere to form my opinions about O or this team.

That's my opinion.

KyleK likes this.
  4. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Change your mind on that one?

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Notice you left out "I wouldn't trade one of our players for one of theirs" and the word "maybe". Would I be correct on that? Was that on purpose?

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sorry I don't quit on my my coach and team easily especially with what I know. Between here and Tiger Droppings their were a lot of disapointed "fans" who were hoping for us to lose or didn't think we could beat CMU. I told everyone here and TD we would not only not lose to CMU but our D would smother them and O would open up the playbook. I was right about both. I didn't consult Vegas or you for that opinion BTW.

7. LSU_4_LIFE

Just wondering if you still believe our defense is as good or better than Georgia’s.

GeauxTigers2021 likes this.
  8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

The people who spend money with Vegas don’t have a clue. Vegas, they are paying attention.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just remember I said "I wouldn't trade one of of our defensive players for one of theirs". So yes I think we are better.

You actually think I come here to get positive opinions to my post instead of stating my true views? Hate to disappoint you but maybe that is what you do but I don't go along with the majority opinions of others or Vegas to be liked here. I called it last night and I was right. If that's a sore spot with you I could care less.

Sorry if O's seat is less hot after last night and it makes you unhappy but that's for you to deal with.

10. LSU_4_LIFE

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/who-takes-the-reigns.204403/page-5