LSU Basketball 2022-2023

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

another easy win, rolling.

2. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

I’m not sure, YET, that we are on a roll. Let’s see how we play at Auburn….

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

will be a test…. Probably the best road environment in the league imo…

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

auburn is 7 in the NET rankings. LSU is a 10.5 underdog.

a win would be season altering, without doubt the signature win of the McMahon era and a real chance to turn the corner on all the pessimism

I go to every game. crowds have been shameful. need a big win to inject some energy. Auburn Saturday could be a great start

kcal likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

there are lots of talented coaches in the SEC. Bruce pearl,Nate oates, musselman

yesterday in the pre LSU presser, AUB coach Bruce pearl says he hasJalen cook analyzed as good as any guard in the transfer portal and was gonna recruit him. he was told by his own compliance team that cook would not be available to play this season and he didn't recruit him. now he is frustrated the rules changed mid-season and many of his opponents now have guys available out of nowhere that were not supposed to play according to the NCAA. I cant say he is wrong about that. his frustration is justified. the NCAA is so terrible.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

BIG win tonight in the PMAC. maybe mcmahon knows what he is doing

mctiger, tigermark and Chipeace like this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

dangit.

the offensive ball movement was creating open 3's like crazy in the first half it was beautiful to watch. then late wright and cook started throwing up hero ball triples and missing and cost us.

its interesting how effective TAMU is at tipping rebounds out every single goddamn time and the guards get tham again and again and again

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

wade was down 18, about to lose his first conference game tonight. nope, came back and won in last second, I think that's 12 straight for will and the pokes, destroying that idiot conference

you don't want to see willy the kid in March if you are a power conf team. no thanks

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I said this last year and I was correct. mcneese is undefeated in conference, has won 13 straight including at Michigan. last year they were terrible. they went from terrible to easily and by far the best team in the conference instantly.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You and I may be the only ones that wanted to keep him and ride it out. They didn't even do anything to Bill Self. This was a bad move by Woodward