LSU Basketball 2022-2023

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Nov 2, 2022.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

@Jmg Looking at the Pelicans' summer roster, they have a G-F from Cincinnati, Landers Nolly II. Didn't we have a Landers Nolly at LSU sometime back, and if so, do you know if this is his kid?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that is his kid, i remember when was recruited i was hoping to get both him and jabari smith jr.

basketball note. i have been researching this KY transfer, damion collins some more. this guy is physically and athletically an All NBA talent. whether he has any skill or brain, we will see. but this guy is incredible in terms of length and leaping. almost never see a guy this tall with arms this long jump like this.

Tiger in NC and mctiger like this.
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Current Jeopardy! champion just said she is a huge T-Wolves fan and named her cat Naz Reid.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

team will play in less than a month in the bahamas, cant wait

shane0911 and kcal like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Bahamian National Team on Monday, Aug. 7; the Puerto Rican National Team on Aug. 8; and, an Argentinian professional team, Obras Basket, on Aug. 10

tremont waters in on the puerto rico team. he starts along side pelicans guard jose alvarado. they sound awesome

i will speculate on lineups and rotations more than is necessary

Last edited: Jul 15, 2023
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

looks like things have changed. no more jose alvarado/tremont water puerto rican team:

"LSU is expected to play the Bahamian National Team and pro teams from Lithuania and Argentina in their three games"

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

now its reported that is a club team from puerto rico and a club team from the bahamas and some random argentinian squad.

i am very curious to see the minutes and stats. it seems unlikely much video will be available.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I think I read no tv no radio, etc…

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

lsu started Mwani Wilkinson, Daimian Collins, Will Baker, Carlos Stewart and Jordan Wright is has doubled the puero rican whoever's in the first quarter

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

LSU has some good ball movement to set up a Tyrell Ward three in the corner and then off a PR turnover Mwani Wilkinson with a corner three to make it 37-18 with 5:21 to go in the second quarter