LSU Basketball 2021-2022

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course he has he started for a #1 tournament seed. plus he played the summer with elite team USA in europe

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its true, i think the league has handed down a command that LSU is playing too much defense and they need to be called more.

its basketball, not football. you can lose and its ok. the goal of the season every season is this : be a top 4 SEC team and go in to the tournament with a chance to make noise. you cant go undefeated, and especially not in the SEC when they are the best conference in the country.

dont need to get caught up on single losses. especially this one, at bama. the arkansas loss, yeah that one was shit. this one? no big deal. its a process, not expected to win every road game.

3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Home losses suck, getting road wins helps your seed. A loss at Tennessee (weather permitting) would suck.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

true, a close road loss to a top team does not hurt the net. an argument could be made that the computers almost see this as a victory.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yes, I understand that but we have racked up a string of losses and its not over. With them having pussy pads on Pinson and now Days out this only gets worse and fast.

Here is my current assessment. Efton is fucking useless. Not only is he soft but he is stupid to go along with having little to no basketball skills. I wouldn't even put him on the court much less start him.

We don't have a "guy" besides Eason. Most teams have two some three, we have none!

Our backcourt is awful! That includes Pinson. They cannot dribble, they cannot drive the lane and they cannot shoot.

We will win games because of the defense that we play but not as many as we would if we could fucking score.

End result, this team is a shiny object that turns out to be cubic zirconia, we suck.

Maybe next year

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

You're right, of course. I forgot he was a transfer.

7. lsu-i-like

Pinson/Gaines can break a press. The problem, especially with Gaines, is he then kicks it out of bounds. Our offense is putrid against teams we don’t out-athlete.

WW needs to clean this shit up or it might start snowballing. No confidence going into a slumping Tennessee. Can’t believe we made a game of this at the end.

interested to see if WW really can fix this by the SECT. With a passable offense we could be dangerous.

mctiger and shane0911 like this.
  8. lsu-i-like

Also lost in this is that every loss takes away from the momentum of packing the PMAC, especially home losses.

mctiger likes this.
  9. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

This season could turn ugly real quick. Tennessee is a very good team, so hold on tight because this ride could get real bumpy these next couple of weeks!

10. kluke

kluke Founding Member

The problem is offense and scoring.
    I blame Les!!