LSU Basketball 2021-2022

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

and i wasnt. i was right.

try to stop using tiny sample sizes. try to learn. dont keep making the same mistakes. understand why a small sample size is not as useful for analysis.

when wade lost a few in a row, you went bonkers. thats sports. use bigger sample sizes as your metric for success.

he had 3 5 stars inbound plus adam miller. elite talent. he was making the tournament. you simply were unable to describe a rational metric for success.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2022
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I don’t totally disagree. I’m in favor of larger sample sizes over smaller sample sizes. You skew positive if I recall correctly, which has its flaws as well.

When we’re in it, we don’t always have the benefit of larger sample sizes. I’m going to tend to be more critical, you more optimistic.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its kermit not kirby and ole miss just fired him and there is speculation they are looking to hire the far superior coach will wade

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

musselman was worse than McMahon this year.

wade is in the tournament and arkansas is not.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

MM… maybe makes postseason in year 3?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

sure hope so. if he wins less than 50% of SEC games and does not make the tournament, probably should be fired. no reason he cant take a core of

williams
    ward
    reed
    redshirt superathlete Corey chest
    and the two incoming freshmen

and add about 4 transfers, maybe two bigs and two guards, and be pretty good.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Sure wish we still had Wade

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

cowboy willy the kid, formerly general wade, has to take out the zags and then Kansas to make the sweet 16. its not impossible. but those are some BIG name teams

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Will Wade Is now the owner of the greatest single season win turnaround in Division 1 men’s basketball history. 11 wins to 29 wins, +18 wins w games yet to play.

in the history of I told you so's this one by me is a legend. i told you he would immediately win big. i told you he would go to the tournament. you said he would never coach div 1 again. every big school wants wade now. he is the hottest coach by far on everyone's list, if he will leave mcneese. I think he might stay one more year and next year take a job anywhere he chooses, and he will dominate there.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I really want to pick McN to upset the Zags in my bracket, and maybe I will, but that's going to be a tough button to mash.