LSU Basketball 2021-2022

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_3ce8ae9c-a736-11ec-8ea4-6bf52f512212.html

eason: "“I’m really in the moment, to be honest,” Eason said immediately after the loss. “I haven’t really ... my mind’s kind of on the game and this team. I have no idea what the future holds, but I just know that I love this team and I really love LSU and everything that it’s done for me.”

i will tell you what the future holds, late first round pick. its a tragedy you were the only reliable scorer on the team, you should have been paired with adam miller, which would have gone a long way to completing this one dimensional defense first team.

i wonder what happens now, like do the players all talk and ask each other where they are headed? will shareef at least stay? will players leave together for the same school?

if the NCAA would just hurry up and announce the sanctions, we could get a big name coach and a passle of transfers and not miss a beat. especially if the sanctions are just scholarships/fines and not a postseason ban.

just hurry up and get the offer out to musselman.

2. LSUDAILY

LSUDAILY Freshman

personally i think Shareef stays. I am hoping we can keep brandon murray and gaines.

i think we see at minimum 1 year post season ban with scholarship reduction.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Marvel Allen - out. And he was specific in his tweet. He committed to Wade, not LSU.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

The NCAA won’t hurry (but LSU should respond ASAP to put the ball back in their court) and Musselman isn’t coming to BR.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

sure, when lsu says to the NCAA, "we have a new coach, AD, new players, nobody here was involved" they wont give a postseason ban right?

6. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

It's being reported that Matt McMahon, HC @ Murray St will be the next Tiger HC.

lsu-i-like, Perple and kcal like this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I hope it works out. Murray is a good basketball school with documented success….

lsu-i-like and Perple like this.
  8. BornOnTheBayou

kcal, lsu-i-like and Perple like this.
  9. BornOnTheBayou

Our shitty shooting performance is deja vu all over again.

10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Damn Mulkey offense looks like WW 2022 offense. Sad that Mulkey is our last hope til fall (unless JJ can correct the LSU bad news bears routine). I think we need a new softball and gymnastics coach as well.