LSU Basketball 2021-2022

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

last yea i remember this quote from wade:

"leblanc is healthy, he will play, and he gives a damn about defense, which makes one of us. "

i still think this team would smoke last years team. gaines would knockd it out of watfords hands and fling it to eason for dunks.

this team plays defense like virginia, excpe they also score big. i couldnt be more excited for the SEC blowouts of KY and tenn

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

also if you have been betting on the tigers you been raking in cash. they have been destroying the spread and and are undefeated vs it

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

That drive and dunk by Gaines was impressive. Like that we were able to score 83 on an off night for Days. Pinson and Murray showed some range.

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

it’s early but…..
    Cody Worsham

@CodyWorsham

·
    53m

Here is a list of college basketball teams with top 25 offenses and defenses nationally, per KenPom adjusted ratings. Gonzaga Purdue Baylor Michigan Houston UCLA Duke Florida Texas LSU

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

wade is building a beast of a program.

lets think about next year again.

pinson and days are seniors. they gone. julian philips is a 6'8 5 star power forward that will replace days. also devin ree, who i think is is a fudge-like athlete with better ball control skills. adam miller will return.

now, of course the world is different now and everyone leaves via transfer. so who knows, but i think the kids he have know have bought into the program and have a defined path ahead of them. the 8 guys in the rotation should all be pleased with their minutes. the only risk for departure i think would be ezewiro and colbert.

but i think colbert believes the center job is his after reid leaves after this year, so he should stay. unless reid doesnt leave, in which which case thats fine too. ezewiro is getting no real minutes. but i think he has a future and knows it.

so next year, the 3 lead guards are gaines, millar and murray. and justice williams. justice williams will have the benefit of a redshirt year and will be awesome. and wade loves playing 3 guards together.

1. gaines, justice williams.
    2. miller, murray

i think all of those guys will play alot, similiar to the pinson/murray/gaines rotation we see now.

3. fudge . wilkinson / ree
    4 philips/ eason / o'neal
    5 colbert

another final 4 squad

shane0911 likes this.
  6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

lsu favored by 8. bet LSU its the lock of the century. LSU leads nation in point differential. rarely on the face of the earth is a defensive minded team so skilled offensively.

8. lsu-i-like

4-8 early, shots not going down, shooting too quick. Looks like we needed to get out of the PMAC for a little adversity.

9. lsu-i-like

Gaines in pumping life into the tigers.

10. lsu-i-like

16-19 7:00 left in first; LSU isn’t in rhythm, leaving Penn St wide open for 3 too much.