LSU Baseball vs. UC Irvine - BR Super Regional, Game 3

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by OkieTigerTK, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Old Bandit

Old Bandit Just Some Old Guy

All I got is WOW!!!!!!!. Great job Tigers, we are headed to Omaha, a place that I didn't think would be crossing these lips this season. WOW, just WOW. :geaux::tigbas: :LSU231:

1 person likes this.
  2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Better yet, if you mail me 25k in cash, I"ll mail you 50k in cash the next day. In case you're wondering, I'm a nigerian prince with probate problems

3. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

I climbed the intimidator after the game gand grabbed me some homerun balls. Went in the right field corner and watched all the interviews with the players.

Got kicked out, snuck back in. Then after another 20-30 minutes, they called in the reinforcements (LSUPD) and kicked me out again. I never wanted to leave.......:bncry:

1 person likes this.
  4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Wow. That's awesome. Could you tell us more about what it was like after the game ended? All the showed on TV was the dogpile, then they cut to the Arizona State game.

5. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

It was wild in the box. The box didn't clear our at all untill after the victory lap. Set the biggest attendance ever last night at 8,176.

I sat in R5 (coons corner) again last night. The section overall was MUCH better than Saturday night. It was a BLAST. You wouldn't believe the amount of Rum and Bourbon i got spilled on me in the first inning alone.

At the top of the ninth, i ran over and hung over the wall in left center for the victory lap. The players ran out to center to start the lap with LSU flags, Banners that said "OMAHA BOUND" and purple and gold beads.

The media was everywhere. There were at least 10-15 camera crews running around all trying to get the best shot.

I ran around the back of the field back to the student section. A couple of the players were jumping of the field tarp roll in front of the student section pumping up the crowd.

After that is when i went climb the intimidator. then sat on the on top the fence at the right field corner and watched the interviews below me.

It was AMAZING being there. Them boys could do no wrong. Nowhere i would have rather have been :geauxtige

1 person likes this.
  6. MikeDTiger

MikeDTiger Geaux Tigers!!!

LSU vs. UCI complete Game 3 videos from ESPN:
    Innings 1-3
    Innings 4-6
    Innings 7-9

Despite what the info may say in the right hand column, each video is close to an hour long.

I thought it was more likely that people would look in this thread, wondering why it made its way back to the top than the ESPN apology one, and it's probably a little more appropriate anyway. Since ESPN360 isn't available around these parts, ESPN has released a 3 part complete game video of LSU vs. UCI Game 3. I guess that is kind of an apology :thumb:

You can download all 3 videos if you care to. The first 2 are about 300 MB, the last around 250 MB. You need a player that will open .flv videos. At around 448 x 336, the videos are very watchable on a PC.

Part 1: http://dmcom.espn.go.com/motion/MF_COM_IRVINE_V_LSU_.flv
    Part 2: http://dmcom.espn.go.com/motion/IRVINE_LSU_PART_TWO.flv
    Part 3: http://dmcom.espn.go.com/motion/LSU_IRVINE_PART_3.flv

7. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Thanks!!!

[​IMG]

8. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

:thumb:

9. MikeDTiger

MikeDTiger Geaux Tigers!!!

Since it was the last game at The Box...

3 posts above, I added the links to download the entire game in 3 .flv videos.
    It will take up around 850 MB in all, but for some I'm guessing it's a keeper.

Friday at 2 p.m. CDT, ESPNU will have live press conferences with the coaches. After that, around 3:30 ESPNU is supposed to replay the entire LSU game. If you want to record the entire game, this is probably the last chance.

10. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already got my tivo set.:lol: