LSU / Bama Game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

L-O-L. No way the Tigers lose if they score 21. No way, no how, ain't gonna happen.

2. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

Look I'll be the crazy one and break the mold.

27 - 14 TIGERS

LF will have a monster game and make the gumps $hit their pants while he blows them off the line.

3. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

LSU, 24-14.

LSU controls the clock by establishing the run early. Jennings does just enough in the passing game to keep Bama off-balance. The LSU defense smells blood from the get-go and rattles Sims.

gyver likes this.
  4. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

As much as I like looking through P&G glasses, I just can't see us winning this game.

I think Bama is too explosive on offense. Yes, they only managed 17 against Ole Miss and 14 against Arky.... and that gives us confidence. But it's only going to take 2-4 of those big plays to nearly cripple us.

Our Defense is going to have to play lights out. Just like they did against Ole Miss and KY. But I see Bama having too much muscle up front for our D Line.

24-17 Bama.... and it makes me sick to say that.

5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I have no predictions except for the fact that I HATE Bama with a passion...not really a prediction but I don't care. I freaking HATE Bama!!

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Bama has better quarterbacks and receivers, LSU has better running backs and offensive linemen.

Bama has better defensive linemen and linebackers, LSU has better defensive backs and special teams.

LSU has the home field advantage.

LSU 24
    Bama 17

Pintoracer, gyver and Tiger Exile like this.
  7. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

I don't know about "better" receivers. More experience maybe, better I don't know about that. The great white hype Quinn is pretty freaking awesome (to name only one).

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I predicted LSU to beat Ole Miss 17-14 and we won even if I was wrong on the score so I'll got with the same prediction for luck: LSU-17 Gumps 14

LSU is not going to be able to grind it out on the ground the same way they did vs the Rebellious Black Bears without at least an effective enough passing game to keep the defense honest. I'll set my over-under for the number of pass attempts at 20

9. msully

msully Founding Member

Terry P all my bama fans tell me that LOL Could be they are setting me up
    Would you like to educate me ??

A edit and a add on , I still say LSU to win , that is my bet with my bama friend , you do understand that .

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Come on, CC. That's a matter of fact statement that lacks the facts of the matter.

You're assuming you'll be able to hold the offense under 21—that's half the average point production.

I'd agree with that IF you are counting on at least three turnovers.