LSU @ Auburn official game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Sep 15, 2018.

1. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Yes. Schoolyard plays like that make us cringe. (Of course, when they work we all nod our collective heads knowingly.....).

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

your I told you so’s are wearisome

why not enjoy the win
    kiki you didn’t invent football. everyone here is reasonably intelligent and has opinions....that’s kind of the idea

I just think if tf was a neighborhood bar you wouldn’t talk like you do here

What in the hell does my comments or anyone else’s have to do with their team support or the manner in which coaches coach???

As for you being caustic that’s not style that’s a choice. once again if you were in a crowded bar I suspect your style may change a bit

3-0 enjoy it and quit telling the good folk here how to discuss our Tigers

3. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

LOL. I recall being on the Live Chat a few years ago at a Death Valley start to our season. Everyone was asking, "Where's so-&-so, he should be here already?" Then, someone who knows him well said (and I shyt you not), "Well, today's opening day of squirrel season so he's out to get his bag limit."

Only in Louisiana.....

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Saw more ass last night on this board than a toilet seat but duly noted.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Take it with a grain of salt. It was an emotional game. I spent my entire life watching my dad pace back in forth in front of the TV hollering at the Tigers, no matter what the score was. It’s passion! When the clock strikes zero you soak it up win or loss and come back and do it next Saturday.

gynojunkie likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I am good last night is history just sitting here watching the replay. Few things I have noticed; Yes Brosette is our go to back but CEH is a ball player can't wait to see him get in space. One tough little shifty SOB. E is committed to stretching the field a bunch betting we can win the one on ones or get a PI. Chas Hines will be a very good guard. Dee Anderson is a stud. We threw to the backs more than I thought. We miss not having Pettigrew and Moss. OL did a good job that vaunted "best DL in the country" and so called "monsters" were not that evident our DL is better. Jefferson is a great reciever. Jeaux is special and Cole is too. E was playing a chess game with Aub they had to respect the run and QB draw which allowed Jeaux time to throw. Greedy, Delpit and White are awesome. The kids play hard for O.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I know a guy who says "If it don't use a gun or a rod and reel it ain't a sport."

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I had to read this twice. Thought you were talking about how lucky you got...

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Girls are showing more ass today than my day by far just too old and married to be of use. Well with exception of my college days. Kinda like the guy in high school who always wanted a vette but couldn't afford it till he was 60 then too late for him to pick up hot chicks with it.

lsu-i-like and Bengal B like this.
  10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Only thing she is giving you is a rectal exam.

Bengal B likes this.