LSU @ Auburn game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Sep 24, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Honestly folks this was about as bad as I have ever seen it. At least the 2011 Bama team was really good. This Auburn team isn't. And they just flat out outplayed LSU. There was nothing LSU could take from this game to build off of. This season is over and we are only 4 games in. Les has now lost 5 of the last 8 regular season games and 4 of the last 6 SEC games. remeber when Miles was the first LSU coach to beat Ole Miss, Alabama, Florida, Arkansas, and Auburn in the same season? Now he will likely be one of the coaches who has lost to those teams in the same season. It's over and what could possibly be the greatest Tiger of all time has had his career shit on and squandered by his head coach. We have to get rid of him because the only thing he is hanging on to is recruiting and that is going to start to take a dive next.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. stevenmr2

stevenmr2 Freshman

I knew we going to lose ball game when we sack and strip ball at 20 something yard line but instead going for pass play . We ran ball three time for 8 yard to kick fg. I guess that miles will run the ball for fg

TheRealist and shane0911 like this.
  3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Ha ha ha ha ha..........oooooooooooooh.........ROFL!!!!!!!! Run the table? They're not going to go .500 down the stretch.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Hilarious..

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. TwistedTiger

The announcers said they couldn't see the ball either. Did they get the snap off on time? No. Could you see the ball on the replay? No.

6. TwistedTiger

7. stevenmr2

stevenmr2 Freshman

I don't understand how u didn't line up the player while the ref was dealing with penalty bad coaching . There was only one play to call and that throw ball in enzone.

TheRealist and fanatic like this.
  8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I'm just glad he wasn't calling for a spike

HalloweenRun likes this.
  9. fanatic

Normally agree with you, but not on this one. The ball definitely was not snapped before the clock hit zero. But now, there seems to be some that are saying, by rule, the clock should have started when the ball was snapped, not the refs signal. Doesn't matter. What's done is done. We always get fucked at Jordan-Hare.

10. fanatic

I was saying the same thing. The reason is because we're a poorly coached team and the coaching staff was lost in the moment.