LSU @ AtM Official Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Nov 23, 2020.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Your ancient ass wouldn't know an RPO from the Run and Shoot. I'm not ignoring ALL older people. Just you because you THINK you know and have done it all and now you're talking about one game from year's gone past. How many national championships did Emory Ballard's Wing T win? They didn't even score a TD in their last 2 games of the 1975 season, including getting shut out by a 7-4 USC team in their bowl game. It obviously wasn't that hard to figure out with more than a week to prepare for it. So keep shuffleboarding on down the road re-livng the 'glory days', old timer.

Back at ya, twilight.

KBC19098_lg.jpg
    Poo Poo!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

well.......

that settles it....

LSU_4_LIFE and fanatic like this.
  3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Misdirection and more creative running plays, crossing patterns, better checkdowns. I liked giving both qbs a go and recognizing Curry is a distant third in the rotation.

The young QBs struggled on deep passes, and the OL struggled, so I’d try to minimize that. I don’t recall how involved the RBs were in blocking, but we really needed better blocking from the backs.

Seemed like blocking scheme from OL was a complete disaster.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No it doesn't but because I played it gives a different perspective of the game.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My only answer is young hesitant QB's makes OL look bad when they are really not.

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

not sure if you're aware of this but lots and lots have played the game as well. your perspective is tied to your thought process. you see the E glass as half full.... others see it close to empty.....

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well at least I HAD glory days. I was studying offenses when you were eating poo from your diaper. As far as Miles which I am sure you hate he won and won a lot running the ball with an ancient offense as you say. Miles beat the majority of these modern offenses you love so much during his time. If Saban decided he wanted to run the wishbone he would recruit players that fit and run all over your so called modern RPO offense. Who cares if USC beat Bellard he still won with an offense from the 1880's in the 1970's.

You get younger and more clueless every time you post to me. Goo goo.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Like Popeye I yam who I yam.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Miles couldn’t get a job forever and is currently failing at Kansas. He lived off of Saban.