LSU at AUBURN 6pm ESPN

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I haven't seen the line, but I expect LSU to be favored by 3 touchdowns or so.

Auburn has been less-than-stellar up to this game, but they have a roster full of athletes. I expect Chizik to pull out all the stops. Trick plays, onside kicks, the whole gamut.

My hope is that we methodically destroy Auburn and leave Jordan-Hare unscathed (no injuries).

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

One game at a time Baby.

We best come prepared to beat that AU ass.

I hope to see a crisp team right out the gates.

3. tigerleg24

tigerleg24 Founding Member

LSU opened as an 18.5 favorite.

4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

The barn O is starting to resemble Tubby's last campaign on the plains. I hear that auburn has nice receivers. I think Frazier is doing his part to make sure that stays in hearsay.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I feel like we'll have similar results to last year's AU game. If so, it would be really sweet to beat them down in their own house.

Certainly, they'll be up for playing us, but after our relatively "boring" schedule thus far, I expect our Tigers will be ready to feast on SEC competition, as well.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. kjun4LSU

kjun4LSU Founding Member

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Because of Auburn's shenanigans with the cigars, the SEC now prohibits any "curtain calls" on the field after the team has gone to the locker room.

Because of Auburns shenanigans with stomping on the opponents logos, the SEC now prohibits any visiting team from doing so in any SEC stadium.

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Won't matter... LSU is going to straight up destroy the tiggers. If I were Miles i'd be showing my players that 2001 video to ensure they will be very uncomfortable in their own house.

9. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Gonna be a long night for the barn, LSU rolls in this one. LSU has way too much talent.
    So far this year, LSU has played 75 players in games, of that number, 8 players are Walk-on's and 14 are True Freshmen. Doing a great job of mixing in the younger players. Next year, we're gonna need them.

10. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

LSU is favored by 21 points, and I hope we at least make the spread. But since 1999 I beleive we have beaten Auburn at home only once (2008), so this game has me concerned. Geaux Tigers (LSU Tigers, that is).