LSU / Arkansas game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mancha, Nov 15, 2014.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

All of the Miles pumpers need to find another team to root for. LSU offensively sucks and needs to find a new coaching staff.

Bengal B and Rouxleaux like this.
  2. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

100% disagree with this if any one needs to stay it is Cameron. This game plan had miles finger prints all over it. Miles needs to go if anyone, and I'll tell you after last week I was about done with third and chavis as well.

GregLSU likes this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

So no takers? I know for a fact Vbulletin shows what mods take on as admin capabilities, Xenforo does not? Be a man and fess up. Chicken?

4. jdkees

jdkees Veteran Member

Why do you think Harris never got another shot to play? It's so weird. Earlier this year, we seemed to have to no trouble switching QBs around. Why are we so rigid with Jennings at this point? You at least agree Chavis has to stay right? I thought Cam was this QB genius. What has he really done for us?

GregLSU likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Roll Tide:eek:

GregLSU likes this.
  6. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Mommy Leslie takes such good care of her little boys.

GregLSU likes this.
  7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Honestly Chavis' soft "prevent" defense against Bama last week, I'm ready for Chavis to move on as well. Twice in 3 years we lose to Bama in last sec. drive defenses when Bama has the ball. It's becoming embarrassing. And then to let Rkansas get their 1st conferece W in a shut out loss against us in 18 games... no excuse. No one is scared of the LSU brand any longer. LSU is on a down trend.

Rouxleaux likes this.
  8. Rouxleaux

Why no Harris? Because miles is a hard headed sob. He "gave him a shot" with impossible conditions in war chicken home turf and he had issues. So he will not go back to the kid.

Why are we so rigid with AJ? Because miles knows deep down the guy has either lost his confidence or is horrible and can't cut it.

Do I agree chavis should stay? I don't think chavis should stay. I think the d made tonight some what ok but he has cost us plenty of games. Against the gumps last weekend, Clemson in the bowl game and several times against the gumps I previous seasons.

IMHO cam might be the only bright spot in the whole coaching staff right now, and that is a stretch.

9. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

C'mon man I'm having a rough time already with holding down 3/4 of a fifth of Seagrams

GregLSU likes this.
  10. Rouxleaux

God I can hear that crap tonight. I've got to live among these children of the corn.

Only positive is the war chickens got their asses kicked