LSU #1 Oregon not #2

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Duck58, Nov 18, 2007.

1. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

OUCH! Good one!

2. Duck58

Duck58 Freshman

But if UT is in the SEC championship game I don't see them as much of a problem, unless they have improved more than I think. Now, Georgia is 2nd best in SEC. I haven't seen WV this year, but heard they run an offense similar to UO. But I doubt their QB & RB are as good as Dixon and Stewart. And I knew it was Longshore, don't have any idea why I typed that.

Still a lot of football to play. Probably see more suprises and unfortunately more injuries. Since I received my masters degree from Louisiana Baptist University, I guess I have a little more ties there than other places except Oregon. Also, because I've said all along they are the best team in the country, I hope LSU proves me right.

If my Ducks win out and ASU loses one, and they play USC Thurs., we would still be PAC-10 champs and go to the Rose Bowl. Most Duck fans never thought they would ever cheer for USC. We will definitely see how good our new OC is, since he will have to make a lot of changes in the offense for Leaf. Then the rest of the team will have to pick up on it

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Wow...just wow. You do realize that before this season, most of us had never HEARD of Dixon, and Stewart didn't show me anything the other night. White and Slaton have been phenomonal for 3 years now. Do you guys get ESPN out there??:huh: RIch Rodriguez pretty much invented the offense you guys run at Oregon, bro'.:thumb: (He's the head coach at WV, by the way;) )

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I don't know why people think this. They're offense is great, but their defense isn't. If West Virginia were in the SEC, they similar to Arkansas.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

In all fairness, Stewart was injured the other night, played sparingly and has been injured during the season.

I haven't seen enough of White and Slaton to make a comparison but before their injuries, Dixon and Stewart were extraordinary talents.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

White/Slaton and Dixon/Stewart are essentially mirror images of each other. There is no separating the duos. Anyone who says otherwise is simply silly.