LOUDNESS CAMPAIGN in DOME!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geauxld Member, Dec 19, 2003.

1. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Tiger Fans,
    WE HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT!!!!! I posted over on the Sooner board about how loud we can get and some of you may have seen the responses from them. They think A&M is louder. They say they have played in front of loud crowds before and we can't make enough noise to bother 'em! I am asking all of you, don't wait to get into the stadium t give it to 'em, give it to, 'em in the streets, the restaurants, the bars, the cafes, the hotels, wherever you see a patch of red, give it to 'em, loud as hell! Let's get 'em walking around the Quarter in a noise induced stupor!
    Our reputation as the loudest, most supportive fans in the universe has been challenged! The gauntlet has been thrown down! Let's show them we have the best football team, the best coaches and the best fans. But remember, they are expecting us to act like classless hooligans and be ugly to them. Let's keep it clean and show them that we will not stoop to their level.
    Remember our state and our entire athletic program will be on display before the nation. Let's us as fans make our team as proud of us as we are of them!

GEAUX TIGERS!!

:lsug: :lsug: :lsug:

2. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

BOB STOOPS MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT IT WAS LIKE IN 1997 WHEN HE CAME IN WITH THE OLD BALL COACH AND WE KICKED THEIR ASS!!

2003 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP, GOT ONE??

:geaux: :geaux: :geaux:

3. Geauxld Member

Geauxld Member Founding Member

That's right , there is no need to behave like low class holigans. But
    I would encourage all start your lung conditioning. HAVE THEY EVER MEASURED EARTHQUAKES ON POYDRAS IN THE DOME???
    WE ARE THE 12TH MAN!!