Look for Nutt to lift Olajubutu's suspension for the LSU Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by max, Nov 24, 2003.

1. max

max Founding Member

AP - Arkansas coach Houston Nutt has allowed linebacker Sam Olajubutu to return to practice after he was suspended for the Mississippi State game Saturday.

Olajubutu, 20, was arrested Nov. 16 on a charge of driving while intoxicated. Nutt would not say whether Olajubutu would play Friday against No. 3 LSU at Baton Rouge.

Olajubutu was in street clothes while the Razorbacks beat Mississippi State 52-6 to close out the Razorbacks' home season. He wasn't allowed to practice last week.

"I wanted him to see it from afar and see if it was worth it," Nutt said. "I have a good feeling about Sam, though. He's been raised by two great parents and I'll be surprised if anything ever happens with him again."

Also last week, Nutt kicked senior linebacker Jimarr Gallon off the team for his own driving while intoxicated arrest.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Nutt will place the football game over the life's lesson this kid needs to learn. But he's good at spinning. I saw the Houston Nutt show on Cox earlier. Ark was up on Miss St by 42-3 with about 7 minutes left in the game and he ran Cobb 6 straight times so he could get his 1000 yards. Uhhhh Nutt. You've got another whole game to get him his yards. Why don't you try to let him get them against a real team. They eventually won 52 to 3 with the last 3 on a FG very late in the game. Then, he tells his team post game that he was not "rubbing their (Miss State) nose in it". It's just that this was the seniors' final home game and they deserved to go out like they did. What a piece of work. Well guess what Nutt? Friday you get to pick on someone your own size. Let's see what ya got!

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

You notice that shit like this doesn't happen here and if it did, the player would be suspended for the rest of season....

4. chopblock71

chopblock71 Freshman

I find that hard to believe saban fan if that was olemiss who were you guys playing?

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Would you like to finish that thought? And you might want to mix in a little punctuation. With a name like chopblock, I wouldn't expect you to understand the sportsmanship aspect of the games we play.

6. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Can you write a Standard English sentence?

????????????

What the hell are you doing with a computer, frickstick?

:geaux:

:lsug:

7. rp4a

rp4a Freshman

hey chopblock:

What are you talking about? Better yet, what are you trying to say?

DIM WIT!!!!!!

8. Laminator

Laminator Founding Member

Nutt was just thinking ahead when he ran Cobbs for 1000 last week.. he knows Cobbs ain't getting SH*T this coming Friday.

9. saintlyHOG

saintlyHOG Freshman

Correction on your facts

Sam Olajubutu was sleeping in his car in theMcDonalds parking lot. The technicality that caught him was the keys were in the ignition. The aresting cop is originally from Alabama, not that that is an excuse but it seems to me that there is a little profiling going on, and I dont mean in the racial way. Its always been the case in Fayettnaim that the football players are more sought after than the regular student body when it came to the law enforcement.

All in all, it really doesn't matter; most college towns cover up there arrest and incarcirations, plus Arkansas has ridiculous laws when it comes to alcohol. We have dry and wet counties. Hell in New Orleans, you can shop in Walmart with a Bud in your hand!!:D

GHG

10. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Because he knows it's quite likely that our D will shut Cobb down just like we did Cadillac, and just like we did Shaud Williams.