Look at Coffee County GA for a glimpse into trump's conspiracy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 15, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There are no such deeds committed. Its 100% normal to challenge elections.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

https://therecord.media/russian-int...ul-effect-on-2016-election-result-study-finds

NYU studied it and agrees. mueller says the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

no big deal indeed.

deal with what? i hope trump loses to ramaswamy

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

how is it a metaphor, you claim to agree with her that the election was stolen, which makes trump not a legit president.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you used the quote thing improperly and have my name in there for something shane said. please do not lie and attribute to me things i never said.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's normal to challenge elections... it's not normal to conspire to cheat, rig them, nullify them, and to refuse a peaceful transfer of power.

But I hear that trump is now asking for volunteer lawyers.... by all means, why don't you submit yourself as his savior?

Tiger in NC likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He didn’t do any of that and will soon make it’s way to the supreme court I am sure he will be vindicated.

There is a misconception that there is this magical box of power that must be handed over. It’s words on a document. That’s it.

The capital could have burned down, again, and the government would still be intact.

Power is simply up to the people to determine. It’s not a baton to be handed off. There is no crown for the king. No key to the door. No nuke codes to hand over.

However, on Jan 6th, those in congress could have NOT certified. Just as some tried in 2017 when Trump was elected. No one tried to arrest anyone over it.

Frogleg likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Of course he did. You know he did, but you're not an honest person.

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

stacey abrams filed a lawsuit and she lost her suit. al gore also filed a lawsuit and he lost as well. lawsuits happen after elections. Trump had his day in court sixty something times with relation to election fraud but that wasn't enough for him. So he hatched a plan to overthrow the will of the voters and that has been spelled out in the indictments quite succinctly.

10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

The Tiger Fan Free Speech Alley Legal Dream Team....@jmg and @LSUpride123! Good Lord Rex, you're a genius! I should've thought of that earlier.