News LMFAO & Davon Godchaux arrested last week by campus police

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Didn't see this posted anywhere so....

"The victim told police the bicycle was taken from the loading dock area of LSU's Middleton Library, Lalonde said. Investigators identified Lealaimatafao from surveillance footage in the area and made contact with him on Thursday. He admitted taking the bike and told investigators he thought it was permissible if the bike was not secured, Lalonde said. The bike was returned to the victim Thursday.

Godchaux, 19, of 23820 First Street, Plaquemine, La., was arrested just before 1 a.m. July 21 for criminal mischief in relation to firecrackers being thrown into a unit at LSU's West Campus Apartments, Lalonde said. The fireworks created a small fire inside the apartment, damaging a sofa, Lalonde said."

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2014/07/lsu_football_players_trey_leal.html#incart_m-rpt-2

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Isn't this the second player we've had in a year that used the same bicycle excuse.

3. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Les has lost control of the velodromes

furduknfish likes this.
  4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I read a few of LMFAO's tweets shortly after he committed to LSU....he seemed very immature. I think that he has proven that I was correct in my assumption over the past couple of weeks.

As for Godchaux, I've actually done that very thing: I lit a strand of black cats and threw it in these dudes' dorm window (they were my friends). Just a kid being a kid. Hope he learned his lesson.

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

There are not enough steps in TS to combat this level of stupid. There is "my babies mama made me do it" stupid, counseling can fix that, but there is a level of stupid that is entirely too stupid to fix. I think this is it.

Can't get all wadded up over some fireworks though. I mean, whoda thunk they could set shit on fire?

6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I don't always light firecrackers indoors but when I do, I prefer jumping jacks. Stay thirsty my friends.

7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Must be some kinda football initiation we just found out about.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Im telling you, I have seen those community bike deals where you just leave it by a lamp pole and someone else will get on it and ride it to wherever and they do the same thing. That shit happens.

Similarly, I can neither confirm nor deny that one time in the middle east, during an R&R on a Saudi Base, myself and a group of friends may or may not have gotten tuned up with a bunch of Brits and Australians. This said group of drunken fools may or may not have thought it would be a good idea to jump in a humvee that belonged to a certain Col and drive it to the other side of the base. Then into a Deuce 1/2 and drive it somewhere else on the base, then another Humvee and a Bradley and well, lets just say not many people knew where their vehicles were the next day. Ironically, it may have taken me a while to find a rather large piece of my ass that quite a few field grade officers chewed off. Not saying it happened, it is all sort of fuzzy.

So back to the bike. People should know, if you leave your bike on the street, someone is going to take that shit. Nothing to see here. Keep it moving.

b_leblanc, LSUDad and Winston1 like this.
  9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

the attrition has started early i see

10. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

Boston has a bike sharing program with over 1000 bikes. Since I am no longer in, I can recall moving a couple of Army Humvees behind the helicopter pads in Panama. We were providing security for them and it seemed like the thing to do at the time since they assigned us the night shift and didn't like us wearing our boonie caps. Alcohol had nothing to do with it or it would have been worse...