Limbaugh has "advanced lung cancer"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mctiger, Feb 3, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Joe doesn’t pull legs. He sniffs kids.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Now I want you to think about this for just a minute.

Good ol Hunter is working at Burisma making a pile of cash and to date no one knows what he was contributing besides the last name of Biden

And you want us to believe creepy Joe fired the prosecutor because he WASN'T looking into that crooked ass corporation?

Do you even say these dumb ass things to yourself before you make them public?

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Only because it’s true

4. shane0911

Ok, even Joe isn't that dumb

5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

But is it? I’ve been reading up on his stuff, and apparently, on Feb 2nd 2016, Shokin was reopening matters into Butisma based on a raid of Zlochevskys house. On Feb 6th, Biden jumps in and demands Shokin be removed. A few weeks later Biden goes to Ukraine with the quid pro quo demanding Shokin be gone, Shokin is gone in March. (All of this in a letter to Pompeo from Senator Graham requesting copies of discussions). Not surprising, the Left Wing Media LIES their fucking asses off saying the time line doesn’t match, because they refer to the original charges of 2014 but OMIT the time line above ...... your hero’s.

Brits and Democrats have it that not one single oligarch, or politician etc was prosecuted under Shokin and thus he wasn’t doing his job! ..... Well .. what’s fricken new about that? .... not one damn Democrat or swamp rat under the Obama admin has gone to jail either!!!! ......... It is the NATURE of the Beast. But you see, in the Democrats eyes, that beast only slices one way ...... against their opponents, never against them. The Ukrainians weren’t playing ball.

Just as we are seeing today, Democrats (and this includes the leftist in Europe and elsewhere) make up stuff to benefit them financially and politically, and demand people be prosecuted, and then cry foul when it doesn’t happen because the evidence is lacking. One thing I gleaned from my reading is that Shokin did what ever his boss, Potchenko, an Obama stooge, told him to do. The Ukrainians resented the US running their country and ousted Potchenko, and replaced him with Zelensky.

I won’t pretend to know all there is about this issue, but you can bet your ass you don’t know half of the truth. There are a lot of claims on the ground that are relevant to the story. So any claim by the American MSM is a fabrication intended to help their Democrat Party, and likely is a half truth, ... or flat out lie.

Bengal B likes this.
  6. shane0911

Don't forget the billions of dollars of our money that went missing, just poof gone from the bank that was in bed with Burisma.

Shokrin was in fact on the trail and that is why Biden wanted him gone, I mean come on do you think creepy Joe would WANT burisma investigated knowing his son is involved.

7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

https://johnsolomonreports.com/the-ukraine-scandal-timeline-democrats-and-their-media-allies-dont-want-america-to-see/

A
    nybody else see this? I mean, this reeks of Democrats and Soros working Ukraine to their benefit. Of particular Interest to me, .... what the hell is Soros doing co- funding an agency with the US Government regarding “corruption” in Ukraine? And how is it the the Ukrainian Ambassador is allowed to write an op ed in The Hill against Trump during an election. And who the hell gave Soros the permission to meet with Ambassador Nuland about Ukraine? .... or better yet who gave Nuland permission to discuss Ukraine with Soros.

Winston?.... you being the Democrats biggest defender on all this. .... ya might want to read it.

shane0911 likes this.