Like seeing former players returning to campus

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

You are correct, but I think we all expected him to just pick up where he left off last season.

2. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Thanks Iconcheers.gif

3. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

I really like Nussmeier and he has a lot of upside if he can just put it all together. I just hope he has matured in his decision making. It's one thing to throw into tight spaces in high school, but in the SEC that could get you in a lot of trouble. I think a great comparison would be Bo Nix. He has great arm talent, athleticism, but Nix's decision making was very questionable at times. If Nussmeier can improve in that area of his game, the sky is the limit.

4. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

You can tell alot about a university on how hey treat there former players. I think LSU should put up a Bldg for all National Champion Teams and recognize players that receive major awards in every sport. What would that do for recruiting if a kid knew he would be placed their for achieving highest level when coming to LSU/

5. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Not a bad idea because kids these days love all the glitz and glamour stuff (and the NIL money, too!)

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You might want to go by the athletic ticket office in the stadium. There is a version of that right now. I agree it should be larger and have better presentation.

7. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

I definitely need to go check that out. As many times as I've walked by there, I don't recall seeing it. It would be nice to see a special area setup for the fans and recruits to visit and see all the great players that have come through the program.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Unfortunately it’s not prominently advertised. I found it only when I had to pay for my season tickets in person one year.

9. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

That's unfortunate because you would think that's something they would want to show off.