Liberals Cannot Handle the Truth

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Oct 17, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I've seen examples of this TIME & TIME AGAIN. Liberal newscasters, journalist, etc. cutting off Republicans and not letting them say their side or not being able to handle it. Here Amy starts the shit by calling up a Trump supporter on stage but then the little whiny bitch threatens people if they yell out (in protest of her ridiculing Trump) they'll have to leave.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/amy-schumer-donald-trump-joke-prompts-200-people-151524058.html

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    Big Tiger and Winston1 like this.
  2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

The truth and Liberal fit about as well me trying to wear skinny jeans. The Left is about as brainwashed and tarded out as it gets. 30+ yrs of scandal and corruption from the Clinton camp, almost 8 straight years of corruption and scandal out the Obama administration, and the Left gets their anal beads knotted up over some pussy talk. Sounds about right.

Big Tiger likes this.
  3. Big Tiger

Big Tiger They don't call me "Big" for nuttin

I just saw some of what you're saying. The black queer on CNN (that's some redickless hilarious shit right there) and his entourage saying Hillary doesn't have to address things about what she did to Billy boy Clint's women because there was no proof. They can't see there's no proof with the Trump mans accusers. CNN let's it roll.

Trump got this y'all, we good.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Liberals don't have a monopoly on Idiocracy my friend. It's not exclusive. There is nothing wrong with being socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Most sensible people fall somewhere in the middle. The right is just as retarded.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

When you say "little whiny bitch" you're just trying to usurp Bill Maher's moniker for Donald Trump, right? Anyway, it's pretty nervy of you to post that crap considering how many times Trump has yelled "get him out of here!" to thunderous applause at his rallies.

Liberals might not want disruptions from raucous twits at their gatherings, for good reasons, but conservatives such as yourself generally suffer from what psychologists have labeled the "Dunning Kruger effect". Look it up... per Wikipedia "The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is." In other words, you're not very bright and you're not bright enough to realize you're not very bright.

6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Your guy is about to lose in historic fashion

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I have no qualms with him OR her hollering it. Problem was her starting it then not being able to take hearing some feedback. Trump didn't call up a liberal on stage and phuck with him then cry. Trump would've knocked him the fuck out on the spot.

I know it's hard for you to step back and see this objectively though. That's the point of the thread.

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Liberals are immoral pieces of shit.

They really are.

shane0911 and GregLSU like this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You really think he would knock someone out? Come on man. I guarantee you that anyone on this board could take that piece it shit down with one hand tied behind his or her back, blindfolded. Except taint maybe.

shane0911 and GregLSU like this.