Let's talk about Duterte

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 18, 2017.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Expand your horizons, guys. The Philippines are strategic vis-a-vis China and the South China Sea. On the grand strategic scale, what that fool does internally is chump change.

OBTW, I was stationed there for 2 1/2,years, though most of that time I was underway in the Indian Ocean. No further comments or details forthcoming!

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

In stead of coming down on Durete LaSalle should be down on those pricks in Venezuela, Iran and NK. Dont understand LaSalle's beef with Durete other than his war on drugs pretty sad reason if so.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

They have a lot bigger problems going on there then what you're talking about. There are nearly 11 million Muslims who have a growing population and are becoming more and more assertive in both kidnapping and killing Christians and Catholics. As Halloween mentioned, they provide a strategic advantage for us and nothing more. It's not a good way to think about it in terms of humanity, but really I don't think the world cares about the loss of a few thousand drug addicts and dealers.

Being the world's cop hasn't really worked out very well for us. I'm personally not interested in taking on the Philippines. I am also going to guess that we are secretly sending arms to whatever faction we think will suit our interests.

tirk likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So let this dude continue to murder thousands of innocent human beings including members of their own government and the media because it's a strategic location. That's some bullshit. Quick mission in and out assasination of this fuck.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And who replaces him? One of those 11 million hostile mooslems? Don't you think it would be a better idea to assassinate Kim Jong Un?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So that is just it. You realize it dont you? The world isn't this Utopia. We have it pretty fucking nice here yet if you listened to the media, we have a bunch of Nazi's in the streets.

el005639 likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

So not murdering people by the thousands is considered a utopia?

8. LaSalleAve

Both of them.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Compared to large portions of the world? Yea. Dude, half of the middle east sleeps with their own family. Throws gays off buildings and subjugates just about all women. Majority of Muslims think its OK to do this.

Whats the worst thing minorities face in this country? Personal responsibility.

I know, sounds harsh. Even from me. But is the god damned truth at this point man. There are soooooo many systems in place to benefit minorities in this country OVER whites its not even funny.

Hell, just because my wife is black, she can get a better business loan than me. I have more education, more financial assets, yet, she can get a better loan simply because of the color of her skin.

Further, we even let men wear dresses in the streets and not be killed for it. Try that shit over there. Try it in the Middle East. You'll end up 6 feet under.

We still have issues, buts its pretty fucking awesome here. Even with some of the liberal melters.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

Did you miss the part where I said it was the media too?