Lets see what else the "fake news" will get wrong. KAG

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 12, 2018.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Everyone believes what they wanna believe. That's the perceived news and that will never change

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

yeah, probably true,.. there used to be the "Fairness doctrine",.. eliminating it sure didn't help.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FCC_fairness_doctrine

"(FCC), introduced in 1949, was a policy that required the holders of broadcast licenses to present controversial issues of public importance and to do so in a manner that was—in the FCC's view—honest, equitable, and balanced. The FCC eliminated the policy in 1987.... The demise of this FCC rule has been considered by some to be a contributing factor for the rising level of party polarization in the United States.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That was ridiculous and needed to go. Fairness, ppht. ..give me a break

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Long read: https://www.themarketswork.com/2018...investigation-section-702-fisa-abuse-the-fbi/

Basically, the Obama admin/DOJ allowed contractors to search/query for FISA data on Americans. AKA Crowdstrike and Fusion GPS.....

LOL

Its all pretty clear now. They used sensitive information with fake "Russian hooker piss stories" to come up with Collusion material for the US media.

As we dig deeper, we will find out why the Obama DOJ really authorized surveillance of Trumps team being that we still have nothing on "Russian Collusion".

Side note, Another Syrian gas attack. Seems odd that it happens just as Trump says he is pulling out..... Makes you wonder.....

5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

The rest of the world doesnt give a shit if Syrians gas other Syrians why should we.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I mean it makes you wonder why the Syrian government would gas its people after the Rebels are all but defeated, US pulling out and Syria backed by Russia... Whats the point? Smells of inside job.

Unless its a Jew type scenario and he hated those people anyway.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The Fairness Doctrine? So all the major networks with the exception of Fox are liberal so if you want "fairness" lets make ir 50/50. Fairness my ass. We all know this is the lefts way of shutting down conservative tv and especially radio.

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I think it's simple a middle finger to the world.

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

what are you talking about,.. the fairness doctrine, was the law from 1949 to 1987,.. getting rid of it probably contributed to "the major networks with the exception of Fox are liberal",.. would you have them all eliminated except FOX?

Everything is a vast left wing conspiracy to you. You hate all of the other countries in the world,.. you hate more than half of Americans (democrats), you hate most of the republicans too,.. but you come off like you're the voice of America, when in fact, you're just a blaring trumpet for a lunatic minority. You's and your fanatical extremist leftest twins are a big part of what's fucking up America

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I would say this, I would not trust government beaurocrats to determine what is fair when it comes to telling the news. I can do that myself.