Lets see what else the "fake news" will get wrong. KAG

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif
    The Fairness Doctrine, the Frairness Doctrine you crack me up 60d5ff7c28d9e9d16f0909bbe54279cf.jpg this is crazy even for an Oregon guy. The Unfairness Doctrine was put in place by libtards not to make things fair but to destroy consevative radio.

Lets try the Fairness Doctrine now at CNN, MSNBC, NPR etc and see how long it last. The Fairness Doctrine can be simply enforced; turn off the freaking tv turn off the freaking radio.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This guy. The king of alternative facts. Or in other words, bullshit.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

[​IMG]

First published in 1962, this wonderfully provocative book introduced the notion of “pseudo-events”—events such as press conferences and presidential debates, which are manufactured solely in order to be reported—and the contemporary definition of celebrity as “a person who is known for his well-knownness.” Since then Daniel J. Boorstin’s prophetic vision of an America inundated by its own illusions has become an essential resource for any reader who wants to distinguish the manifold deceptions of our culture from its few enduring truths.

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

did you read the link? the law was passed in 1949, you are totally uninformed once again, quit jumping my posts if you're not willing to look into the facts. You're pure ignorant bullshit is no fun, Moe

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes daffy I can not only read but can comprehend. Harry S Truman was a democrat. Also I was talking about and misworded it was the lefts latest effort to reintroduce it which was to shut up the Rush Limbaugh's of the world.

BTW it's Mr Meaux
    images.jpeg

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Media fuels it. The left swallows it and become unhinged. Trump stokes it even further. None of it is good for the bystanders however.

But the end game is to get their unchosen one out of office so it won't end until something breaks.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I know where you got that. Did you order it yet and/or read it.

kcal likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I heard Levin talking about this book late last week and got hooked on the premise, especially since this was written in the 60's.

anxious to read

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Not only that but Trump is now threatening to “tax” Harley Davidson out of business. How’s he gonna do that @Kikicaca and @LSUpride123 ? Does he have the power to impose taxes on people who piss him off? What is the constitutional basis for that threat.
    His personal vendettas against companies and people, threatening to do things to him are more like an autocrat than a president.