Lets see what else the "fake news" will get wrong. KAG

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 12, 2018.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

What the hell was he thinking, I wasn't a Trump guy, still not a fan of "the guy" but damn, he is killing it in the WH to date. If he keeps this up its his to lose for term 2. I can think of quite a few that would be in front of him for worst ever. Barry in the top 2

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You’re so smart caca. Do you even know what reason is? It’s a Libertarian magazine that more often supports conservative ideals. The source of information doesn’t matter if it has the facts. Why don’t you show where the information they presented is incorrect rather than smearing the magazine. I know you don’t have any facts to support your position because there aren’t any.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    Bayou Tiger likes this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

to be fair he cannot get anything done because of the fillibuster

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Killing what? America? That fucking cartoon villain needs to go.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

To be fair he blasted Obama for using EOs before the election. However rather than commenting on the hypocrisy of his actions I believe it’s more important to face the issue of overuse of the EO no matter who the president is.
    I see as usurping Congress’s power and damaging us greatly in the long run.
    It removes the incentives to work with Congress and find compromise as we did for 200+ years. This is more evidence of the impact that the polarization of the society has wrought.
    I believe this is another step into a tyrannical system rather than a constitutional republic. I’m not implying that Trump aims to be a dictator but that the last 3 presidents, W, Obama and now Trump rather than finding a constitutional path are subverting the intent at least to accomplish short term goals. These shortcuts and abuses of power along with congres’s abdication of power due to partisanship and polarization will lead to dictatorship sooner rather than later.
    We need an adult as president and one willing to get down in the dirt and work out deals that can pass. LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, GHW Bush and Clinton did. W tried but wasn’t capable IMO. Neither Obama or Trump bothered to try. One of Trump’s claims was that he was a great deal maker and negotiator. He’s shown no evidence that he’s seriously tried to negotiate or make a deal so far.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Bruh, come on. The joint is jumping

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Ha make deals? Deals with who the democrats? You make me laugh. The definition of a deal with the libtards means giving them what they want.
    tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif