Let's Remember

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, May 28, 2018.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Really? So Trump is giving ZTE back it’s trading license in the USA despite protests from his own DOD, CIA, Commerce Dept and others that ZTE is a very serious threat to our security.....right after the Chinese give his daughter 7 new trademarks.
    BTW the Chinese are also militerizing the South China Sea which is recognized as international waters. They threatening to interdict any other countries’ naval vessels entering it including US Navy ships. Yet Trump has done nothing to protest or counter it. Something even the pussy Obama did.
    That’s holding their feet to the fire. I’m sure they’re quaking in their boots.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

OK Trump is evil worst human being ever. He may be responsible for 9/11, climate change, the dark ages, restless leg syndrome and probably the guy who crucified Christ. Hillary, Obama and the democrats are fabulous the personification of all that is good and we need to put them back in charge for life. We are nothing more than mere mortals compared to them.

Happy now?

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

O M G. After my earlier post on Memorial Day NOT Being a holiday, I read Trump’s obscene “Have a Happy Memorial Day” tweet this morning. Really, let’s all get happy about people dying for our country (not to mention while some sat out any potential combat with bone spurs). And then there is the rest of the Trump-centric tweet.

Even his most ardent supporters must be cringing. Fool, imbecile, azzhat, cretin, or dumbazz, take your pick. Then read the tweets of all living ex-presidents. Trump’s really stands out . . . turd in a punch bowl comes to mind.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No sort address the facts. Was what I posted incorrect? It’s not about how good or bad the dems are.....there’re as bad as you say and if you bothered to take your blinders off you’d know that....or maybe you can’t stand the truth.
    Your hero has feet of clay and a hypocrite liar. To blindly support his every action is as bad as what the liberals do.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Are you lactose intolerant? You must be, that ice cream is roting you brain. Yeah we all believe that Trump doesnt care about about our fallen soldiers and the military in general keep deluding yourself. We know that Clinton and Obama cared so much more than Trump and both fought valiantly for their country. I think Obama was a corpseman oh I forgot there is no such thing it's corpsman. Oh wait a minute neither were in the military in fact they both loathed the military.

Try this bullshit at some liberal college, well they are all liberal, they will believe your childish rant.

Grow up asshole.

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

“Grow up asshole”

This has got to be the all time greatest post on this or any other forum! Ever.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No this one is
    8dd7aa46d497c98a2bd21cfa44724aa6a34f19876a54028e94097424baa41f2c.jpg

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Can’t piss off China until after NK bends the knee. Seems pretty straight forward.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This post is a joke right?

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hope it was but looks real to me. Plain Vanilla actually believes Trump has malice in his heart about Memorial Day. That people cant BBQ or go to the beach that day and enjoy their well deserved time off and at the same time remember our fallen soldiers ultimate sacrifices.

I am sure Clinton and Obama along with Plain Vanilla were sitting somberly in their living rooms reflecting the whole weekend.

Anything to slam Trump is all this is, no better than the MSM he is.

Last edited: May 29, 2018