Let me be clear - Steve Scalise is an asshole

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 3, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Dictators don't give a shit, "citizens putting their trust" in government, is a democracy/republic notion. All of the great civilizations had centralized governments,.. and I don't know what you'd consider to be, the long run, but the Roman Empire existed for 1500 years, and had 180 Emperors during that time.

As always, you're just an insulting nincompoop speaking out of his ass,.. and you spelled cheat wrong.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Not only is Scalise a giant asshole he is a FUCKING LIAR. He went on CNN this morning and asserted that people with pre-existing conditions would still have coverage if they wanted it and that it would be AFFORDABLE for everybody. His claim is that the Republican bill sets aside money for pre-existing conditions.

As the FUCKING LIAR very well knows the money they set aside for their "high risk pools" for pre-existing conditions is extremely insufficient. It will subsidize the average patient a measly $60 per month while the new Republican rules allowing insurance companies to charge whatever they like to those same people will cause premiums to average over $3000 per month. $30,000 to $40,000 per year for insurance is, of course, unaffordable for the vast majority of Americans.

Have I mentioned that Scalise is a giant ASSHOLE and a FUCKING LIAR? Well, in case I have failed to say so previously... Steve Scalise is a giant ASSHOLE and a FUCKING LIAR. I'll bet you dollars to donuts that he calls himself a "Christian", too.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

replying to yourself now. Nice

LSUTiga likes this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period."
    "President Obama said Tuesday that he is a "Christian by choice"

asalamalakim, broham. It'll be entertaining to watch you call the former White House occupant those same colorful names.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It happens sometimes to people who use multiple handles and forget to log off of one or forget who they are in any given post.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That dude is one news segment from a stroke

7. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Now Lil' Shane, I've asked over and over for details about where you'll be flying out of and how long you'd like to stay but all I ever get is shit about being a liberal. I'll take your money on the golf course, I'll whip your ass in the parking lot then I'll buy you dinner and put you back on the plane. If I'm having a bad day and I don't ease up on you when I probably should I'll even put you up in a hotel for a few days until you are strong enough to go home. So.....all I need is you to take your fat hand off your little dick and tell me where you will be flying out of and we can get this behind us. Fucking Cuckservative.

CajunlostinCali and shane0911 like this.
  8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Whatever Pride.....coverage and care are completely intertwined and cannot be distinguished on their own as it relates to health care. You are trying to split hairs because the facts are not on your side.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No, you are just intellectually dishonest.

Let me guess, your gender is also fluid?

shane0911 likes this.