Let’s light a can of doo doo on fire

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

So who’s the next head coach in 2023? Place your wagers.

TigerTap likes this.
  2. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

IBM Watson - A.I.
    Let a supercomputer call plays. Can’t be any worse that what we got right now.

HalloweenRun and Don Castavez like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Slipshod Sonnier
    images-10.jpeg

HalloweenRun and shane0911 like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Geeze another blame on the play calling guy. What's wrong is hiding in plain sight and it ain't play calling

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I don’t know why so many think we have only one problem this year. Kiki coach O just said there was a play calling problem this week......but that’s not all. The o-line has been well offensive. That Brennan’s injury was devastating should be obvious to all.
    While the defense looked better last week I have little faith we’ll see much over the next 3 games.
    All of this is nuts and bolts and not the core. The core is this isn’t a team right now. There are some valid reasons, mass exodus, Covid and lack of practices in spring and fall. There seems to be no internal leadership. However that’s no excuse for the lack of focus and fire in the games. Too many see to be going through the motions.
    This falls on O first and foremost and down through E and Pellini and the coaches. This part is inexcusable and the main reason O should be on the shortest of leashes. If there isn’t a 180* turnaround in play, performance and record a serious look at replacement is due. I appreciate his work in the years before and give him all the credit for putting together the best season in history. You can’t rest on your laurels and it’s apparently what he did. He put it together quickly he should be able to recover as quickly. If he can’t he must bow out.

6. USAFRet66.86

USAFRet66.86 COTiger is cool

Do you know what his contract buyout is? Financially, the Athletic Dept. is running on fumes. They had to release a number of staff members. I don't see TAF picking up the tab either. Like it or not, I think we are stuck with him until the end of his contract.

7. Don Castavez

Ya know .... if you look real close .... kinda looks like Elmer ..... Naaaaaaaah can’t be

8. Don Castavez

Folks - you go to Bama to win natties . You go to LSU to get to the nfl only. It ain’t Chinese accounting. To quote a Waylon Jennings song
    ‘it’s been the same way for years’

HalloweenRun likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Maybe but it also may be that the losses incurred by consecutive bad seasons is more than the cost to buy him out.

Don Castavez likes this.
  10. Don Castavez

Poppy cock. There’s always enough money .

lsu-i-like likes this.