Les the actor

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Mar 30, 2018.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I still didn't say that.

Stop now.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yes but until Oeaux wins anything of significance it doesn't matter. He hasn't.

Bigger than the troy fuck up was the lack of balls to go for it in the bowl game. Kicked a FG from the half yard line what a gd pussy. Inexcusable.

Brian likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Sorry, I get the O haters all mixed up.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Not denying that, but as I said, that show has been on repeat since 2011.

5. CajunlostinCali

You cannot cling to that conference record as a statement for O when the conference was a joke last year. We were literally a missed extra point from an event bigger embarrassment in the swamp. Beating the barn was about the only feather worth putting in his cap.
    I don't hate O, I just don't love him. He has the season before him to turn that around to even be likable. I hate the fugger's that hired him though. How we can't flush the toilet in them asshole's is beyond me

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Then we can't cling to any wins... That makes no sense. We keep comparing O to previous coaches and other SEC coaches who have had to play the same teams. We just dont like what the data shows.... Which is that he isn't "the worst"..

I mean, if you polled this board, not a person here would have voted for O to be our coach. I just dont believe its been all bad.

The recruiting on the lines this year was much needed. I do think we owe it, now that we have written checks, to let this play out.

didit, Winston1 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  7. CajunlostinCali

If your measure is that he was better than the shitty other teams in the conference other than the barn, then you seem to be more forgiving of shitty play in spite of Miles. O in as coach doesn't make Miles getting fired a better solution until proven otherwise. We are all forced to eat that sandwich this season hoping O can spread the mayo. Awesome

8. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

What a joke Lester has not done it since 2012 and it hasn't been much worse.
    And we missed two Field goals in the Troy game which will you give me bitch?

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No I am saying its been no worse and I would argue much better recruiting on the Lines.

10. CajunlostinCali

Bitch? Really?? You can state your case, but don't be a dick about it.

I'd say even Lester had better conference competition than the conference mess we witnessed last season. But that doesn't matter because defending Less is not my point. Replacing him with a resume my kid could surpass is.

Brian and LSUpride123 like this.