Les Miles to Tennessee

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Tiger, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Curious you think I defended Alleva in any way. He's been one of the worst stewards in school history which is saying something.

Also curious you bring O into this as he had nothing to do with Les costing himself his own job.

If you truly loved LSU you would have been upset Les chose his pride and stubborn beliefs offensively over dominating the college football world.

Saban evolves and even embraces offensive philosophies he hates all in the goal of winning which is doing his damn job.

Les didn't. How you can find no disdain for not having done more with so much talent than he did is beyond me.

Les could have been in the argument for one of the greatest ever had he evolved.

He didn't have the want to, though. He was content. Stubborn. Unrelenting in his singular approach making it easier for his biggest competition to actually defeat him.

Not enough chest to swallow that pride.

Ego is a hell of a thing.

Still, I love what Les did and how he represented LSU and our state. I hope he gets the ending he wants.

He got the end at LSU he chose and thus deserved.

2. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Well oiled 9-3 team..LOL. Do you pronounce machine like Gloria Estefan? The "Miami Sound MA-Chiiine"

Did Big Les get younger over the Christmas Holidays? Still no over 60 year Big 5 coaches hired this year...

Is 'Zona willing to give a 64 year old SEC West winning coach a chance? Or go with a much younger underachiever like so many others?

BTW, how do you think that 2011 team was built? Are you stupid & think Saban built it?. Saban lost to LSU in 2010 & 2011....No Saban players to be found..

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Post a pic of your Miles tattoo.

furduknfish and lsu-i-like like this.
  4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

You're mad about Gloria Estefan..

5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

You type these long ass posts. I'm "Typing" or attempting to, on a phone.

You can believe Rosy had nothing to do with his firing. I ask you why was Derek Ponamsky a radio host & felon, known for whacking off to Orgeron on the air, hired? What is exact job? Was it a good idea to here Ponamsky instead of a special teams coach? Is that Smart?

Saban doesn't evolve & doesn't give a shot about Offense. Think of that when he's hoisting the weird looking playoff trophy. He runs Power Football, just like Les Mikes did. Saban is blessed with having the best football players in college football every year. His Athletic director actually gives him carte blanche to do whatever it takes to get said players. Alleva was the opposite with Miles. In fact he had close to No support from Alleva & a couple of BOS, soon to be gone.

Ego is a helluva thing. Ed fucking Orgeron is massively hated in Baton Rouge. Come here some day..see for yourself. "I earned this job" & "I'm am Head Coach and were gonna do things my way" & that's just the public stuff. He didn't earn jack shit. Do most teams bypass their Coordinators & go directly for the DLine coach when hiring from within? Alleva passed up Dave Aranda for this buffoon. No worries, Aranda will be in the NFL soon.

Your last sentence...He (Miles) got what he deserved. This is why people now openly laugh at LSU. Besides firing our winningest coach, because he couldn't beat Saban, you hired JoJo the monkey boy. And he can't beat Troy or Mississippi State, muchless Alabama.

And you are correct, I do not love what LSU has become. If you think I'm alone thinking this, wait until this upcoming season. I, like many other grads are waiting for LSU to move on from the failed O experiment.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's because he actually has something to say.

furduknfish and Richdog like this.
  7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Naw, he's just pumping Rosy..

8. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

In other news . I do love female news reporters who uncover..... the facts.
    5FC7CEC0-2B69-4E1B-8549-EFCEBA4C0247.jpeg

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

She knows. Not her first rodeo I'd imagine

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  10. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

In California she'd a been commando.

Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.