Les Miles passed over again

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WestCoastTiger, Jan 6, 2017.

1. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

I think it speaks volumes when secondary schools like Purdue, Minnesota and even Baylor have passed on Les Miles. While I admire the job he did he in representing us, the game has passed him by. He refused to change and people are seeing that.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Nobody wants that dufus. Didn't he fake a punt with a very slow punter on 4th and 16 versus Alabama? How many times did he mismanage the game clock? About a thousand? Didn't he refuse to pull JJ in the national championship game although the poor lad was throwing and shitting bricks? Didn't he lie to us year after year about transitioning to a more wide-open offense? Didn't he hire his incompetent good buddy to a cushy position? Didn't he mangle the English language? Nice man, poor coach. And proof positive that Louisiana and LSU are so damn good in themselves that it could win even with THAT guy.

Richdog likes this.
  3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Candy-manning @Taint again...

Rouxleaux and shane0911 like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He has surely been summoned, and with a vengeance. I think he put lead filled paint chips in his cereal as a kid

5. lsutygr69

lsutygr69 Founding Member

I am just curious now where all the people are that hammered down on the "negatigers" and why so quiet these days. As many times as Les has been passed over it seems that the rest of college football sees what we saw all along. Interesting indeed...

Richdog likes this.
  6. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

No one wants to have someone lead their program who is as much of a laughing stock as Meslie Liles was in Baton Rouge.

7. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

On of my favorite taint responses ever is that " he is 65 years old" That is why he has been passed over several times. Oh and there are no coaching openings.

8. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

You mean cereal in his lead paint chips.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

What a fall from grace. Miles went from coaching at one of the best jobs in the country, to now not even being able to get hired at a mid to lower tier power 5 school. People see the lack of player development, the clock mismanagement, the stubborn play calling, the lack of focus, the demand to run a power I with a spread option QB, etc.

Miles led LSU with class and dignity. He loved the players, and they, him. He made his bed, but it's a harsh reality that is slapping him in the face. I hope he gets an opportunity and makes the most of it.

islstl, CaryLab and Rouxleaux like this.
  10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

This is an exceptionally reasonable description of the entire situation.