Les Miles: Jayhawk

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Nov 18, 2018.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

What happened to Tap? @shane0911 put him in timeout?

Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He tried to poach from us, Fuck him. He's Tiger bait now.

Richdog, ParadiseiNC, Brian and 4 others like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Sure did. He should be back tomorrow. If he is still bringing that same old tired shit he is gone for good. I'm still going to kick his ass but if he even thinks about any member of my family I will break bones.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  4. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Mack Brown flipped a top 100 QB from FSU and he is their highest rated player. Mack signed 19 kids already and has the 39th ranked class in the country. He's obviously got a more fertile recruiting ground and he was able to flip a kid from FSU a program on the downturn whereas Les tried to flip a kid in Donte Starks from a program on the uptick in LSU. Choices are what they are. Our recruiting was very substandard toward the end with Les. We signed a TON of wide receiver and skill position talent that ended up transferring out, slacked on the OL and DL, had more kickers on scholarship than linebackers when he hired Aranda, etc..

I hope Les does well and wish him the best, but he chose Kansas. I do think he'll bring toughness and a hard-nosed style to the Big XII. We'll see how it works. He won a lot of games based on having better talent than the other guy at LSU. That is rarely ever to happen at Kansas.

He rarely out coached, out schemed, or managed the game better than the other guys while here.. He would outwork and wear them down and talent usually shines in the end. He's going to need to outcoach guys in that league based on the talent deficiency. Should be able to put that program on better footing if nothing else, imo.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

excuse my ignorance, has LSU always gotten top recruiting classes?

Brian, I liked your comment about FSU being on the downturn,.. taggart, ptooey

shane0911, Brian and furduknfish like this.
  6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

As a general statement Louisiana produces a shit ton of football talent and has for as long as I can remember. LSU always has had the lion share of those except for the occasional streatch of shitty football years.

Brian and GiantDuckFan like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Idk man, even when LSU wasn't getting any or very few of them they were still there.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

E6B05A1D-118D-452E-876C-4A2C3113362E.jpeg
    funny you should ask. Ole Scotty is already getting this shit done. That freaking coach O is so good he got us 2 nc in one year. You picked the wrong coach to try and derogate.
    This is hilarious if you’re not you.

*you should really enjoy this as it’s a once in many lifetimes occurrence.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Were you humming or singing Sweet Home Alabama, while posting that non-sense? 0 won in 1908? That's medium funny. Joe Brady was born in 1989.

https://thehayride.com/2020/02/coun...inistration-claim-1908-national-championship/

unclenick and tirk like this.
  10. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron