Les Miles and his COWARDLY actions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Nov 21, 2009.

1. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

Yeah, but at that point the players were already out there on the field, that's all you could do was tell them to spike it at that point. But you look at 0.31 in the video, you see Les clearly calling for them to kick it before the players took the field. My guess is Miles is covering for whoever told JJ to spike it. Crowton? And that's assuming the signal caller really told JJ to spike it, like he says. Could have been miscommunication there as well.

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

From what I heard, it would be $18,000,000 to get out of this mess.

With the recession and big money peeps holding onto their wallets, this mess will be around a while.

3. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

This hurts in many areas. It kills the teams moral for the season. It may cause some friction. Plus it will hurt recruiting because right now LSU is the laughing stock of ESPN and the media. Now you have video of a coach throwing his player under the bus when he was showing the spike it sign.

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I think Miles is gonna have to come out and prostrate himself before the media and just chalk up his comments to being in the moment and not realizing what he was saying.

If he does not do this by noon tomorrow he is gonna take some HUGE heat!

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Keep in mind that you dont know this man and there is a REAL chance he has something wrong. At least from your post I dont think you know him. At the very least there are some delusions of some sort.

denial maybe? Im no DR but there is definately a tendancy to deny reality here.

I dont know him well enough to know his mental abilty so just ignore the fellow. He is happy in is ignorance and has been for a while on this board.
    Hell he has even had half a dozen other meercats following him down the path of sunshine n bliss. :insane:

6. DisplacedLSUFan

DisplacedLSUFan Veteran Member

It should. If it doesn't it will make me lose faith in the athletic department. The players deserve an apology from Les and for him to take ownership of what transpired.

7. Bayouuu

Bayouuu Freshman

He said he didn't call for the spike, and would find out who did. Bizarre?

8. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

Yeah, never fun to lose. :(

9. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

JJ said he got the call for the spike from the signal-caller, who I assume is J-Lee. J-Lee was wearing a headset at the game. Miles was also wearing a head-set and was talking about head-sets? JJ lying, Miles lying, miscommunication... who knows. Silly to jump to conclusions.

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be