Les Miles and his COWARDLY actions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I already did do you not read???

He said that "I did not call for the clock play"..which means to spike the ball..the video shows that he was running down the sideline might the spiking motion.

THEN he goes on to say " The clock play WAS NOT THE PLAY that was called" Which means that a play was called and Jefferson decided to spike the ball going against the play that was called!

Serious man if your doing this crap on purpose which I think you are because I know you are not this ****ing retarded drinking or no drinking!

2. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

hmm, dan... something half-way nice. Guess you're not as bad as I thought you were. :)

3. Bayouuu

Bayouuu Freshman

He burned JJ with this quote

"We talked about runs," Miles said. "I felt like the quarterback could manage the situation. That was my mistake."

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

It is appearrant that John has nothing to add to this thread and is only trying to derail the conversation.

I think this is a serious problem that is gonna have some major impacts real soon otherwise I would not have started the thread....so can we just ignore John until he says or does something that warrants him being banned and get back to discussing this issue!!!

5. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

John, you're near the bottom of the list of people who I care about liking me. Your incoherent, rambling, uneducated post more often than not leave me feeling slightly embarrassed for you. If you showed up at one of our tailgates I would probably give you a beer only out of pure pity but then secretly hope that you continued on your merry way. That is assuming of course that you're anywhere close to legal drinking age...which is unlikely. You contribute nothing to this site (literally) and are little more than a troll.

Have a great day.

6. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Sorry, the replies to thread have been moving too fast for me to be able to read all of them and I am doing other things besides reading this thread (and no, not as cool as [use your imagination here] with three hot chicks [is that better mods?].

As for saying "I did not call for the clock play" I heard that. And? Okay, so you think he is lying. Just because you think he is lying doesn't mean he is a coward. It just means you think he is lying. As for myself, I trust Les more than I trust you.

7. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Actually if you put him in a straight jacket and padded cell he'd appear normal. He is just a fish out of water.

8. soupertiger

soupertiger Founding Member

You failed at comprehending what the point of my post was hence YOU FAIL at reading comprehension. I was attempting to insert a bit of humor into what has been a crappy night. Try again though...

9. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Yeah salty, that was great. I'd write what I think about you, but I feel sorry for you and I think that would be too low to kick somebody I feel sorry for.

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

lol...fire away John.

1 person likes this.