Les Miles and his COWARDLY actions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Nov 21, 2009.

1. GeauxTigers88

GeauxTigers88 Freshman

I screwed up that thread title anyway on the other thread, but when I saw this video...just unbelievable. I wish he could at least admit his mistake.

2. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Dan, get your ULL ass out of here and quit posing as a Tiger fan. You're the last person that should be talking about character or intergrity.

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

usually i can take what you think with a grain of salt but not even you can defend this douchebag throwing a kid under the bus for his own stupidity!

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

BMY, the only **** storm coming is against anti-LSU "fans" such as yourself. Keep up the LSU-hate. Real cool.

5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

not tonight John.

I've been in his corner since '05, but what's in that video is inexcusable.

every coach makes bad calls, even ones that cost ball games, but I can NOT and will NOT defend a man for passing the buck like that.

throwing assistants and players under the bus for his mistake is about as wrong a move any man can make.

6. Chase0316

Chase0316 Registered Fan

Get off Les Mile's dick please

Who are you to say he wasnt on board with Les? are you psychic?

7. DisplacedLSUFan

DisplacedLSUFan Veteran Member

Funny, a forum post is going to shy recruits away from LSU, but a video of the coach won't sway them in any way.:dis:

He just made recruiting so much easier for the rest of the SEC. They don't even need a recruitment speech; all that they need to bring to the kids' house is a video of our coach showing that he has no integrity.

8. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

Now this is a REAL sunshine PUMPER. You must work in PR, tell me im wrong

9. soupertiger

soupertiger Founding Member

I'm pissed off big time but I saw this and just about lost it laughing. At least you might be able to get a giggle. :lol:

Posted from lsufan9193969700 on TD:

1. As the ball was caught and the chains began to move, Miles is running to the line of scrimmage. He is clearly cupping his hand in a "C" which implies holding a football. He is motioning to throw the ball in a downward motion to the ground. This is called spiking. He even mouths the words. He does this 6 times.

2. 27 seconds later, as Jefferson is behind the offensive line, and looking at the coaches for reassurance, Miles is running down the sideline, with his back to the play, kicking like the guitarist from ACDC. If this means kick the ball, fine, but we don't really know. He has already called the "spike." We can't really tell what the kicking of the leg means because Les is not facing the camera...or the play!

10. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I'm getting tired, listened to the clip twice. What's the quote where he threw a kid under the bus? Even if he did, it still doesn't justify you starting a thread calling out someone as a coward. Make you look like the weaker person.