Les Miles and his COWARDLY actions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Nov 21, 2009.

1. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

Actually, I wrote this:

Then you wrote this:

That makes it pretty clear you are cool with this whole Les-Miles-is-a-COWARD nonsense, that you & co. are an EMBARRASSMENT to LSU. :LSU231:

2. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

:lol:

3. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

4. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

5. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

6. soupertiger

soupertiger Founding Member

I never called Les a coward. It's very simple to understand this and you are simply trolling and reaching. My point to you stands. You want the title changed because you are upset with it but you don't care about other opinions. You are ignoring the fact that two board moderators posted in the thread and never seemed to have a problem with it.

Your trolling is about as transparent as it comes. Have fun though! :popcorn:

7. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

At least from this thread, add:

G-LSU
    JohnLSU
    Bengal Buddy
    UPTTiger
    etc

As for the list of the fools in this thread:

Crip*TEAM KATT, by far. What a traitor tonight. Scroll up and read all his nonsense in this thread he started here tonight. Embarrassment tonight.

Also:
    Chase0316
    saltyone
    DisplacedLSUFan
    danthetigerfan
    soupertiger

Dishonorable Mentions:
    Nutriaitch
    BMY
    TigerFan87
    GeauxTigers88
    TigerBrit
    DwayneBowned
    Bayouuu
    SOUTHPAW
    SpasticGramps
    ThePhenom74
    JSracing
    LSUDeek

etc

8. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Dude, Tricky Nick was already packed when we lost that bowl game. We already knew he was leaving.

Miles could have gone to Michigan? He told us he never talked to them.

He has won a bunch of games and has done well. But after last week and then this week, the last two seasons have been disappointing. When you're getting paid that kind of $$, it's just the nature of the biz. This whole situation seems pretty ugly and anything is possible, but he'll most likely have next year to right the ship. But I think that's it if we don't start beating some of the teams (Bama, Florida, Ole Miss) that matter the most.

It had been a solid year up until these last two games. But things don't look good right now unfortunately and the young players do not seem to be getting much development. And the D-line is still bad going into the last game (along with the OL for nice stretches of time).

Dude, when the coaches saw that we completed it, they should have just starting screaming for the kicking team to get out there and attempt it. We had 28 seconds or whatever to get them out there. Who cares if it was a total wreck that wouldn't have worked? At least there would have been an ounce of thinking behind it and a CHANCE at SUCCESS.

Not calling the timeout earlier was unbelievable and it isn't the first time this year we've had major issues with at the end of a half. Remember the Georgia game when we were at the Georgia 41 just before half and possibly could have run a play to get a FG or just take a shot downfield and we just let the time run out. Les Miles didn't explain that well either. The announcers couldn't believe that one either considering how points were so hard to come by in that game.

And if that wasn't the spike call that he was calling for, then he needs to come up with some new signals because to everyone else in the world, that signal he was calling while doing David Lee Roth jump kicks was the spike call.

I want Miles to succeed so bad, but you can't ignore stuff like this. It's too obvious. It has to get better.

All I can say is thank God it wasn't in Tiger Stadium because if he thought last week's boos were not "proper", he would have heard the loudest booing in the history of mankind at the end had it been in Baton Rouge.

9. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

I agree, but we have already talked about this in this thread. Doesn't make Les a coward like the fools in this thread claim. Scroll up to read about it. As for this Crip*TEAM KATT guy, he really betrayed LSU tonight. Yeah, Miles didn't have his FG unit ready to go and that was a mistake. None of us are perfect and we all make mistakes. But this Crip*TEAM KATT has lost his mind tonight.

10. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

As for Miles to Michigan, I saw him cry about it. The video was posted here at the time, everybody who read that thread here saw it. As for Tricky Nick, I just remember not being sad to lose him (guy didn't do as well with the sick Dinardo recruits he inherited as I would have expected... but I got to give it to him, he is kicking butt at Bama right now).

As for this whole "you get paid money thing so people who don't get paid as much as you do can bitch about you," scroll up. We talked about this. Guys getting paid more that Les all doing worse: Stoops, Carroll, Weis, etc. There are people getting paid less than you that bitch about you too. Does that mean you suck at your job? As for Les Miles at LSU, again, scroll up. We talked about this. You'd have to be a fool not to be happy with what he has done here.