Les Miles and his COWARDLY actions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Nov 21, 2009.

1. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

I read TD too. The host, Chicken, is rabidly in favor of anti-LSU criticisim, and every time he posts he is rabidly anti-LSU himself. That's why he started the site.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Your stupid USL educated a$$ still doesn't get it. It's not about Miles making a call that cost LSU the game, as much as you're trying to make it about that. It's about the fact that he didn't man up and admit his mistake and is trying to lie about it.

You can say you predicted that too all you want, but everyone will know you're even more full of sh!t than they already do because, until tonight, Miles had exhibited nothing that would indicate he wasn't a stand up guy.

3. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

wait, first you were all for calling Les a coward and now you are wussing out and saying that Les just "came close" to throwing JJ under the bus? Doesn't that make you look like a coward? Betta apologize to LSU. :LSU231:

4. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

:lol:

5. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

:lol:

6. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

yep.

yep.

:LSU231:

7. DwayneBowned

DwayneBowned Founding Member

You're right, Miles could have gone to Michigan and had a stress-free job...

Btw, no one is criticizing any of our players. All the blame is aimed at the coaching staff. You wanna get paid millions every year to coach football? Well you better be able to take the heat when you mess up.

8. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

You can say the same thing about you. What is your salary? There is somebody else out there not making your salary that will be quick to jump on you when you aren't perfect at your job. Do you like being "that guy"?

9. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

[​IMG]

10. soupertiger

soupertiger Founding Member

I never called Les a coward. You are confusing me with someone else. My post earlier is this "I can't watch it anymore. I know it's just a game but wow. Not only did he call for the spike 5 FLAMBOYANT times he lied about it and JJ got thrown under the bus".

Unlike others here I won't go and edit my posts to look like I never said something. I may edit for grammatical errors but not content. Anyway I called it after watching it twice. I watched it a few more times after Salty responded in the thread and I agree that he did not fully throw him under the bus in this particular video.

"We talked about runs," Miles said. "I felt like the quarterback could manage the situation. That was my mistake." This is where I believe that Les threw JJ under the bus. JJ was not to blame for this even though I had my doubts in the beginning. So why was Les saying the above? Simple he was shifting blame to JJ suggesting that he (Les) was wrong in trusting JJ.