Les Miles and his COWARDLY actions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Nov 21, 2009.

1. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

Soup, what do you want us to say? That LSU sucks? Will that make you happy? And if so, why?

2. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

Same here.

3. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

:lol: regarding the **** storm that is "certainly coming."

And you don't hate it. You seem like you want it. Why?

4. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

Whaaaa?

5. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

What mess? Geez how many trolls are on here?

6. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

:lol:

7. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

Lied about what? Shows your character being so quick to accuse.

8. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

one person or all of Tiger Nation, minority or not, it IS another possibility. in any case, whether it be this theory or any other theory, there are obviously some communication issues between the booth, the sideline, and the field.

i am as heartbroken over this loss as anyone, but i personally feel that CLM does not throw anyone under the bus in that video. he obviously starts to say something, maybe about JJ or maybe crowton or maybe even the grad student that is rumored to be a part of this, but HE STOPS HIMSELF. to me, that says something. sure he didn't come out and say it's all his fault like so many people want him to, but i honestly believe that's because when that presser was done, he really wasn't sure exactly what happened.

maybe CLM did call the spike, maybe not. maybe CLM's hand motion was something else entirely, maybe not. maybe we'll learn more about this whole thing in the next few days. yes, whatever the actual chain of events was today, CLM is ultimately responsible. but i say we, as alumni and fans, wait to see what the next presser or news report or media article brings before we panic and throw anybody under the parade of buses that seem to be lined up to run over our coaching staff.

just my opinion. thanks for allowing me to have one! :grin:

9. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

:lol:

2 people like this.
  10. soupertiger

soupertiger Founding Member

My point is easily understood. I could go to Tiger Droppings and find literally hundreds of people foaming at the mouth because of this video. I happen to think Les did call for the spike and then acted like he had no clue what was going on in the post game interview. He also came damn close to throwing JJ under the bus. He was mouthing it then stopped and kept rambling.

The above poster uses one random internet poster as evidence (yes I saw his disclaimer) but what he/she should have done is explain his side (like I did above). I apologize if I seem harsh but I'm pissed off at the loss, the coaches, and Les Miles right now.

And no I don't want you to say LSU sucks. What would make me happy is if Les mans the hell up, takes responsibility for the loss, and apologizes to JJ for the obvious direction he was taking in that post game interview.