Les Miles and his COWARDLY actions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I dont know Brett coaches come and go but the idea of the team is what is important and this video I think shows Les has forgotten that...I am sure there are some boosters and some alum out there that would be willing to raise the money....

or we could have a car wash!!!!

Reguardless on if he stays or not this cant get swept under the rug some kind of gesture needs to happen to put the mind of the parents of future players at ease.

1 person likes this.
  2. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

I don't think anybody will care about the video. However, sure people are going to care about how our football team as a whole couldn't get the FG unit out there with one second left, especially when you had Gary and Vern saying on national TV "get the FG unit out, get the FG unit out... OMG... what are you doing, what are you doing, OMG!" Of course, Vern and Gary have never coached football in their lives, so they aren't the best sources on how coaching football works... but it is what it is and people will be influenced by them.

3. Bayouuu

Bayouuu Freshman

"We talked about runs," Miles said. "I felt like the quarterback could manage the situation. That was my mistake."

I wouldn't look further than Miles, he burned JJ with the quote above too.

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I think alot more people are gonna care about this story and the video then we can even sit here and imagine right now.

The fat ass in Kansas made nation tv news with his comments I can only imagine this will too!

5. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

What was wrong with the video? I didn't see a problem. Problem was how we didn't have our FG unit ready to get out there and how we didn't get the FG unit out there. Everything after that is irrevelant. Who cares about who called the spike or whatever. That's not the issue. Once the offense was out there, all they could do was spike at that point. The screw-up was how the offense went out there instead of the FG unit. Nobody in the video talks about that.

6. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

JohnLSU has proven on several occasions that he can't read. Move along now, nothing to see here.

7. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

And all I heard about that was Les saying just after the game that the FG unit wasn't ready to get out there at the time or something like that. And that's a mistake, of course. He should have had the FG unit ready to roll and get out there at that point. And he didn't. He made a mistake. We all do. Had nothing to do with spiking the ball.

8. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

I like to look at the big picture, we didn't lose the game because there was mass chaos with 1 second left. We lost the game because we didn't let the kicker try to win the game for us....

1st and 10 from the Ole Miss 32, 1 or 2 running plays, a time out and we then PRPOERLY line up for a field goal.

:geauxtige:geauxtige
    :geauxtige:geauxtige

9. Bayouuu

Bayouuu Freshman

Why call the spike at all? why not a pass to the end zone, the clock is not going to stop in tenths.

10. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

True, once the offense was out there, forget the spike... might as well go for it. I don't coach football, I don't know what it is like. I'd have to talk to a football coach and ask him what it is like. But until I do, I'm not going to jump to conclusions from non-football coaches and people who have never been football coaches.