LB to RB?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SaintSlidell, Jan 16, 2018.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Absolutely! I see a large number of folks that don't understand what's wring with "Could of left early". Makes me a sad..

2. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I won't bother arguing the whole "Saban built LSU Football" thing.

Les Miles is in the Top 5 winningest coaches in history to ever coach in SEC history. The minimum is 100 games. I can understand you hating Miles & not being proud of him & his LSU team's accomplishments. Afterall, you believe that any coach fired from LSU must suck. Orgeron conversely, is at the bottom of that list of coaches in SEC history. It's the LSU way. It's always been the LSU way. LSU fans always believe we're constantly "Improving", even when it's clear we're not. "We got rid of the Archer & I feel Hallman will prove to be a superior coach". LSU fans 1991.

Nope, no ulterior motive. Not a relative, not a Bama fan, nor a troll. I graduated & worked at LSU.

I see what has to happen. I don"t believe the answer is to apply multiple bandaids, when removal & stitches are clearly needed.

I've piled on quite a few compliments to Coach Aranda & Coach Raymond., the heart of the LSU Defense. In fact, on the Defensive side, I've only questioned the hiring of "Meatball", the DL coach.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Perple likes this.
  3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Your limitless reverence of Miles and dismissal of Orgeron is about as straw man as it gets. I can’t believe someone with your capacity for thought can be so elementary in your appraisal of Miles/Orgeron.

Brian, LSUpride123 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Straw man? There is no argument there. One is a known & proven winner, the other is the opposite.

Perple likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oregon has, in fact, proven to win football games at LSU and USC. He was a loser at the loser school, Ole Piss.

What are you missing?

didit likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Lots and lots of brain cells.

furduknfish and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Eric Martin, Dalton Hilliard, Hokie Gajan...all on Saints team at same time

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Gay and Henderson I wanna say are the only 2 people who have a national championship ring with LSU and a Super Bowl ring with the Saints. That’s Louisiana legend right there.

lsu-i-like and mctiger like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Superbowl winning teams give out rings to more than just the players and coaches. Some are given to people associated with the team in some important capacity. It's possible that a ring was given to LSU and former Saint Hokie Gajan for his role as radio analyst. I watched the game listening to the radio broacast and Hokie and Jim Henderson certainly deseved one.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    Brian, Richdog and stevescookin like this.
  10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

What about Ducre? He listed as FB/TE, but I’ll bet he could tote the rock. Can in fairly regarded.