Latest on McKnight

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 3, 2007.

1. atuck23

atuck23 Founding Member

Did USC play on ESPN last year?

2. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

ABC which is ESPN

3. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Not sure why the hate on for John Curtis. We've got several kids on the team right now from there. In the past we've gotten others as well. Not sure why it didnt happen this year but it just didnt. Of course I think we have a big 5* bust from Curtis too. Stewart? Was supposed to be one of the top 5 defensive lineman in the country when he signed but he's been a bust and moved to the offensive line. Course that just goes to show that stars arent everything but still, John Curtis has sent a lot of players to LSU over the years.

4. atuck23

atuck23 Founding Member

Oops. You're right.

5. atuck23

atuck23 Founding Member

I can't tell you how tired I am of hearing the ESPN Radio update say possibly the top rated prospect of the day goes to USC from New Orleans. At least grabbing Jones makes that better.

6. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

I think it's just McKnight wanting to live through his dreams; JT wants what's best for the kid, and would support any reasonable decision McKnight makes;McKnight is not doing himself a disfavor by chosing USC. It sucks, however, for LSU and the state to lose him.

7. Mr. B

Mr. B Founding Member

JM is no fool Although I wonder what made him change his mind from LSU yesterday to USC today.

Face it he will be in LA and for all these kids coming up now who want the flash and glam this is the place to be. Plus he will be in a fluff league and not have to worry about getting pounded week after week.

Think about it for a second. If he goes to LSU its great as he is local boy going to local school but he goes to USC and he becomes an instant celebrity with all the fans and media who are already sticking it to LSU saying USC stole the top recruit or top recruit shuns Home School.

He will have the pick of anything in Cali. and the boosters and locals will roll for him.

Best of luck to him in LaLa land and maybe with any luck we will meet up with SC and get a chance to smack him around a bit.

B