Latest on McKnight

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 3, 2007.

1. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

:thumb:

If those tapes become public it will happen. The NCAA can't hide from this. Pure factual audio evidence that Reggie was taking money can't be spun.

2. atuck23

atuck23 Founding Member

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. Yahoo does seem to be the only one covering this story. Others are but just not quite as in depth. The possible sanctions had to be a question for JM. My only guess is that someone at SC told him it was nothing and nothing would come from it.

No big deal, we'll see JM in the future. I just hope to see Chad Jones hitting him in the backfield.

3. LSU CamelToe

LSU CamelToe Founding Member

Only problem is USC had to know about it. If they didnt know about it then they wont face any probation.

4. covtowntiger

covtowntiger Founding Member

Guys, I hate we didn't get him, but come on. The chances of him being the best player in college football in 3 yrs. are very slim. If u believe all the recruiting hype derrick williams at penn st. will win the heisman. Lol Joe will be great but don't be surprised if someone in our class is more highly regarded in 3 yrs. Russell was not a #1, but in a few weeks he will be #1 on the grandest stage. 1st post.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You would probably be better served by waiting 24 hours to share your joy with us. Quite simply, a player interested in personal achievements is better off going to a school where very few top notch defenses are faced. USC has a great team with great personnel, but the PAC 10 gives you a huge advantage over equally talented SEC teams. Go away.

6. macatak911

You have to look at who benifits. ESPN doesn't want USC to get sanctions....no USC games on TV. ESPN isn't in charge of the court system or the NCAA though.

7. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

Screw JM, go live in Reggie's old house...take ur sorry arse out of our state TIGER BAIT!

8. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Congrats on your class as well. Good luck next yr.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You have to figure the NCAA is looking very closely at a school who manages to pile up the talent that USC has done. If they haven't gotten them on anything yet, I wonder if they ever will.

10. macatak911

THE TAPES! THE TAPES!