Latest from Trump-Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont know what the amount of lawyers is supposed to mean when you have the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT up your ass.

Does it mean something that the government has had members of Trumps team under FISA before he hired them on his campaign and didn't inform Trump? Or that they still have yet to bring charges?

If.....

You know, for someone that likes to say I believe in conspiracies, all you have are "ifs"...

The funny thing is, we both just used it wrong. In your attempt to correct me, you should have used the version I used.

I used the adjective when I should have used the noun. The reverse for you...

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Are you talking to Trump here and asking questions or us? As far as I know, Trump doesn't read this site to respond.

You are both irrational and hypocritical. You more than him.

Why does being investigated matter? Obama nixed it. What did he have to hide?

How much of a shit would you throw if Trump nixed the investigation???

You see, you keep saying shit like this that shows your true colors. You literally dont give a fuck about anything other than Trump.

We have made it a lot. You and pissy pants are a little slow.

Being corrupt is NOT new. Trump took her turn and is dealing with the aftermath.

Yes. The DNC colluded with HRC to tank Bernnie. Verifiable.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I have no evidence, all I know comes from what I read and hear, same as you.

"If the evidence was very clear, it would be known by now.",.. so you say and hope

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You were fine until you said "so I hope". Dont get off into the shit like they other turds here.

5. GiantDuckFan

ok, point taken,..

... they aint any turdier than tho

kcal and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I just mean, we should all hope.

7. GiantDuckFan

oh, I hope, I hope plenty,.. I hope Trump is found guilty,.. I hope all of this wasn't fake news,.. I hope every aspect of the truth comes out

but we gotta wait for Mueller's report

do you want his report made public?
    do you think Trump should quash it?

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

he’ll have to make it public

he will call it damn lies and they will say the opposite...he’ll claim it’s about the wall

yada yada ....just another day in the dc

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

What do you mean "lack of evidence?" How do you know? This is exactly what I mean when I tell you "let's wait to see what Mueller has..." because when you say things like "lack of evidence" you are speaking with no authority in the matter. In fact, you are just parroting a favorite right-winger talking point when you claim there is a "lack of evidence." How do you know? Mueller has been painfully tight lipped through the entire investigation so you have no idea what he has. No one does. Nor should they; that's not how investigations work. In fact, I would say that if there was no evidence this investigation would have been over a long time ago, or never happened at all.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It is a fact we have been given zero evidence thus far. I tend to live the reality of today vs the speculation of tomorrow. Have at it bud. You talk about speculation with me yet you try to point to things that do not have anything to do with Trump and Russia other than Trump had these guys on his team while they were running around not paying taxes or breaking the law. In other words, you are speculating. Even still, not of it has pointed to collusion. None of it.

And no, Muller has NOT been tight lipped. Leaks out the ass during the last few years.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019