Latest from Trump-Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

FIFY

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

So you agree that he was on the FBI's radar long before he was part of the Trump campaign?

And right on cue you are back to your conspiracy theories and 4chan "breadcrumbs" belief that this is all an elaborate set up. That's ridiculous and you have absolutely no proof to suggest that this investigation was tainted. For months you preached "just wait for the IG report" and then it came out with a resounding nothing burger. So this is just your next lily pad......when one sinks you jump to the next.

You have spelled out what YOU believe to be the truth. The law saw it differently and if Jim Comey was trying to help Clinton, why would he go on national tv, unannounced, three days before the election to say he was reopening the investigation? That makes no sense at all.

He was impeached for it.

3. Tiger in NC

Over what? The difference between conspiracy and collusion? Oh wow! You really got me there. It doesn't matter what you call it. It was wrong and those who were involved should pay the consequences.

4. Tiger in NC

She isn't in jail because no laws were broken that would have merited jail time. Per Comey's own remarks her misdeeds would have been punished with administrative, unpaid leave if she were still a government employee.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And we already know that speech was drafted months prior the the investigation. Try again

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

By the political operative. Insurance policy.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What was wrong? What you linked had nothing to do with Trump. It’s clear that Manafort was using his position on the team to get money for consulting in Ukraine.

What does that have to do with collusion?

Your words. Not mine.

You are the one who used “collusion”. I asked you to define it then you change the word.

Now you say the word doesn’t matter.

You have nothing. Just left wing bullshit.

8. Tiger in NC

So what? There was an IG investigation into this very thing after the investigation was completed and the IG found absolutely nothing inappropriate about the investigation. So who cares when he drafted the letter? It doesn't matter. You are grasping at straws here.

9. Tiger in NC

Of course it didn't. It was Trump's campaign manager at the time, Paul Manafort. I never insinuated anything different. You see no problem with this? Sharing the internal polling data from a major political party with a hostile foreign enemy? During our election?

How does it not? Sharing internal polling data with the Russians when the campaign has been accused of conspiring with the Russians is major news. I'm sure you don't think so, but in reality it is.

LOL.....is this all you have left? Whether I said collusion or conspiracy? Do you think Trump will be able to use that as a defense? "Your honor, I was just colluding....not conspiring...…"

It's semantics my man......which one do you think the indictment will have on it? I bet it's conspiracy.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You asked “ how is this not collusion”.

Did you forget that?