Latest from Trump-Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This is what you don't get.

I don't care who exposed her, who if anyone paid for it or how the fuck it was obtained. You, Winston and Admiral Clueless are acting like because the Russians are involved, well that is dirty pool and just overlooking how big of shitbag she is.

Fuck her. Corrupt ass piece of dung. If she didn't have all that baggage there would be none of this going on.

All her fault

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You said so yourself. I asked you why you failed to make remarks about the article I posted about Manafort. You told me you had responded by blaming it on HRC.

The only way you know someone is lying is by knowing the truth. How else could Mueller charge him with lying about something unless he already knew the truth about it. This isn't up for discussion. Mueller knew he lied about it and had enough evidence of him lying about it to charge him with it. Stop trying to obfuscate and make this about something it isn't

Answer this one very simple question: Which of these are being investigated right now and which one isn't? You are trying to create a false equivalency here and I'm not playing that game. One of these is under investigation and one is not and never has been. That is all I, or you, should need to know.

You lose all credibility when you have to create false equivalencies instead of facing the facts and the mounting pile of evidence that points to some level of conspiracy by the Trump campaign. Manafort was his campaign manager after all. This is the guy that Trump chose to run his campaign we are talking about. Cue the talk that Trump didn't know....

Manafort shared internal polling data with a known Russian operative. He traveled to Madrid to do this. Knowing all of the contacts that have surrounded this campaign and caused the investigation, this is pretty damning evidence, Pride. I know you will never admit that it is damning, but it is.

Collusion is a word the media has used to describe the Trump campaigns work and contact with the Russians. Collusion is not a legal term. Conspiracy is and most closely defines what the Trump campaign is being investigated for. Call it whatever you like, it's wrong.

And those are being investigated...…..how? where? Oh, that's right, they aren't. There is a reason why they are not. Investigators have better things to do with their time than chase down your latest conspiracy theory with the hopes that you are right. That's not the way law enforcement works on any level.

Bold.

3. Tiger in NC

Well go to FOX then, I don't really care. I'm not defining something for you that has been clearly articulated over and over by ALL aspects of the mainstream media.

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

When did he get a promotion?

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well I can't call him Col. McBragg, that guy is actually cool

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

....turning into SabanFan - Red55 II.....

7. Tiger in NC

They are two totally separate issues. Your attempts at mixing the two are what's confusing, bro. This is a thread about an investigation into whether Trump and/or his campaign cronies conspired with the Russians to tip the election in Trump's favor. Why in the hell you, Pride and VBall insist on trying to make it about her over two years after her defeat is astonishing to anyone with a brain right now. As I said before and I will say again, if you got something on Clinton then lay it out there and prosecute her for it. But they don't or they would have produced it by now.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well I ain’t leaving so......

GiantDuckFan and kcal like this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

One last time. Everything Trump is accused of has been done before and some. No one cared.

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

You guys are nuts.

There is no bigger scumbag than Hillary, though Trump is a close second.

But as far as evil deeds, there is no linkage.

Clinton Foundation seems dirty as shit, BUT the GOP had both houses for two years. Where is or was the grand investigation? Trump’s ALLEDGED shenanigans are separate and distinct.

One being guilty DOES NOT MEAN THE OTHER IS INNOCENT. Saying one is an azzhat doesn’t mean the other is shit hot.

They both suck.

GiantDuckFan and LSUpride123 like this.