Latest from Trump-Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You seem to quote them and Fox News a lot.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lastly, how was the "election undermined"?

Its not adding up for me.

If you answer is that it was the spread of miss-information, what miss-information. Wikileaks? Well, all that shit was true as it was recovered emails. Kind of like the same sneaky tactics to find out about Trump paying off pussy or pissing on Russian hookers.

Or the manipulation of search results by Google, Facebook, and Twitter or the outright banning of opposing views on said platforms to also include YouTube.

You see, it is all around us and from within. If you want to have a real honest discussion with me. I am here, but you guys seem to ignore our problems at home.

My grandfather always told me to make damn sure my house was in order before I start throwing shade.

un·der·mine
    /ˌəndərˈmīn/
    verb
    past tense: undermined; past participle: undermined
    1. 1.
      erode the base or foundation of (a rock formation).
      synonyms: erode, wear away, eat away at, chip away, undercut
      "the damp had so undermined the structure that the wall fell down"
    2. 2.
      lessen the effectiveness, power, or ability of, especially gradually or insidiously.
      "this could undermine years of hard work"
      synonyms: subvert, sabotage, threaten, weaken, compromise, diminish, reduce, impair, mar, spoil, ruin, impede, hinder, damage, hurt, injure, cripple, disable, enfeeble, sap, shake; More

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

WTF? You mean you were blaming Clinton for Manafort sharing internal polling data from the Trump campaign with the Russians? That makes no sense.

Denies it? His legal team are the ones who slipped up and didn't have this information redacted in their own court filings. There is nothing to deny. They are the source.

It isn't odd to any of the officials who interviewed both of them about their meetings so why would I? It's only "odd" to conspiracy theorists and 4chan followers.

Opposition research isn't the same as conspiring with a hostile foreign government. No, they are not even remotely close. Again, on to the conspiracy theorist. Hint: one is being investigated on many levels, the other is not.

I don't have to; it's already been done in our laws and that's all that matters.

Says who? Let's see your evidence of this.....otherwise it's just more 4chan fun

coming from a guy who says that the only way to clean up corruption is by having the most corrupt person clean everything up, I will take this to mean that this is your best defense of Trump.

And like I always tell you, Mueller will tell us all soon enough. However, I will make a prediction that you will be among those who favor silencing the report.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. Tiger in NC

You said he must be on the rag.

Thank you for making my previous point

5. Tiger in NC

This has been clearly articulated ad nauseum in the news, liberal and conservative. If you don't know it by now then you shouldn't even be party to this discussion.

It never does sport

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No, exposing that bitch and her dirty deeds is NOT an attack on our democracy, it's a God damned life raft in a sea of crooked ass sharks.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How did you make it through life reading this bad. Can you quote me blaming HRC for the Manafort deal you linked?

Sometimes I wonder if you just read headlines or your own links.

"Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has been accused of sharing polling data during the 2016 presidential election with a business associate allegedly linked to Russian intelligence -- and then lying about it to prosecutors.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team said Manafort “lied about sharing polling data with Mr. Kilimnik related to the 2016 presidential campaign.” The accusation was revealed by mistake in a defense filing Tuesday after the information wasn’t properly redacted as intended.

The filing sheds light on Manafort’s ties to Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian-Ukrainian businessman who was charged last year with tampering with potential witnesses. The U.S. claims Kilimnik is linked to Russian intelligence, which is accused of leading the election interference effort in 2016, but he denies those ties."

You are likely refering to this, but it was because Mueller is "accusing him of this". Obvisouly his defense team would have to mention it...

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team said Manafort “lied about sharing polling data with Mr. Kilimnik related to the 2016 presidential campaign.” The accusation was revealed by mistake in a defense filing Tuesday after the information wasn’t properly redacted as intended."

So you throw out there Trump met with this lawyer who is under investigation as it shows "ties" to Russia, but ignore the firm INVESTIGATING TRUMP RUSSIA CONTACTS met HER before and after as 4-Chan material?

You lose all credibility to have an honest discussion.

How did he conspire with a hostile foreign government?

SO to be clear, you have moved on from collusion then?

?? SO then you haven't read the FISA and FBI reports??

Where do you think Steele for the Russian information? From Switzerland?

https://vault.fbi.gov/d1-release/d1-release/view

Your predictions thus far have put up a goose egg.

Keep trying faggot. (See, that is name calling. Not saying someone is on the rag. If I were to have called him a name, it would have been a pussy).

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If I wanted to know what CNN thinks, I would go to their web page.

I asked you and cry baby over there.

If this is your response, it's clear you don't have an original thought.

Run along now.

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

you bite pretty hard for a frog

el005639 likes this.
  10. Tiger in NC

Fine then, expose her. I really could care less. If she's found guilty of a crime then let her be convicted and sentenced just like anyone else. Doesn't matter to me.
    What in the hell does that have to do with Donald Trump and the Special Counsel's investigation into his campaigns alleged ties to the Russians and specifically during the campaign and transition?

Winston1 and GiantDuckFan like this.